-
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (13)
I'm thinking this is what Kieran may sort of look like. Is he anywhere close to what you imagined? If not ... what did you imagine?? Perhaps Kieran ... (maybe).gif ...
Sep 29, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (13)
Woah! Great surprise to welcome me home from work! Thanks guys C: Wickedwonder! Thank you for commenting ^^ It's cool that you did and weren't scared off by the "chapter ...
Sep 26, 2010 -
Re: Shifters: Chapter 15
No, no, thank YOU for posting! ;P To Emma, yes you can call me suz, it's my nickname, so it doesn't bother. Also, your review was hilarious; I couldn't stop ...
Sep 25, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (12)
Thank youuu Spitfireeee!! I will change that right away as it does look a bit funny. C: I can't wait for more shifters. But it sucks that you have no ...
Sep 20, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (12)
Just so you don't panic too much.. They're not indicative of chapters or anything, they're just the random ideas that pop up in my head. I've got five for one ...
Sep 16, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (12)
Wow, Tanya, that was so quick. It was almost like you knew before-hand that I was going to post! Creepy.. ;P haha I didn't know tyres were spelt any other ...
Sep 16, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (11)
Um, I hope you know what you've let yourself in for, too... :P This whole project is huge. It's one of the biggest projects I've undertaken and promises to fill ...
Aug 30, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (11)
Awww, thank you! You guys have a knack for making my head swell to, like, eight times its size... ;D And Tanya, I somehow stumbled on to your website and ...
Aug 29, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (11)
Awww, thank you, Spitfire. You made me smile. A lot. ;D I'm glad you liked it. I put a lot of effort into it, even though that made it go ...
Aug 27, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (11)
Thank you, Tanya! ^^ Actually, I am verrry serious when I write and often have a frown of frustration on my face. That happens about as much as when I ...
Aug 26, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (10)
Thank youuu! Spitfire! Glad you had a good time in Germany! Was the weather good? (It's been quite grey in England recently. :[ ) Ahem, thanks for the review.. :] ...
Aug 19, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (9)
Thank you so much you two! I've been struggling to find the time, and once I've got the time I've been struggling to find the motivation. Which is silly 'cause ...
Jul 23, 2010 -
Re: Shifters: Chapter 14
No, no! Not offended. Amused. C: lol Sarcasm doesn't really work well when people can't hear my voice. ): And Tanyaa! I've nearly finished your review. Love the story. Expect ...
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (8)
:O! Tanya! I love him! I'll call him ... Tooth! lol Even if he has more than one... This chapter felt more transitional that the other ones because there's nothing ...
Jul 4, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (7)
Hi guys! Sorry it's taken me so long to thank you for your reviews, I've been on and off my computer all week, but never long enough to be able ...
Jun 26, 2010
