User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pursuing Glen

    Hi! This seems a promising start of a story, almost immediately the reader falls in love with Glen. Well, i do. I love his unusual character, his strange take on ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Draught of Magnolia

    The style of writing you have here is just as sensuous as Anne Rice's. I have yet to read Merrick so i have no idea who's point of view this ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Maximum Ride: Blind

    I quite like the twist of Iggy loving Max. Although i was "Forever Fang + Max" i quite like your idea of Iggy also feeling something for Max. I loved ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twilight : The real story

    Ha! That was the best version of Twilight ever - even if it's only the first few pages. Let me be honest, i do not like Twilight. Used to, but ...

    Apr 30, 2009


I'll make sure nobody unauthorized runs off with the chamber pot, sir.
— Kaladin (Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson)