User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Archive Re: The Muses

    May I save a spot for Hera and post the profile later?

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    S'okay. :wink:

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Brian Kent Brian woke with a startled gasp, drenched in sweat. He searched the shadowed room desperately, sure he had heard a noise. His heart beat frantically as he sat ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Oh, I'm watching. Sorry. Brain is asleep. ^^'

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Kitty "And there - the great beast." Kitty crept behind it, her ears only just peaking through the long grass. "See how it hides it's true form through a disguise ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Too late for someone to join? :wink:

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Woopsie. Shaun They were all very nice to him. It was a surprise. Normally people were happy with their already established groups, and hated the change a newcomer would bring. ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    ** sorry for the lack of posts! I didn't know where to come in.. but, aha, the fair!** Abbey Smith "Excuse me, miss are you-?" Abbey turned to see a ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    ***And here was me thinking this was dead and buried. :wink:*** Smoke. Everywhere. It was like some living creature, wrapping its creeping, choking tentacles of grey around the guards' faces ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Mad_Moo, could Kitty be Opherion's apprentice? Marlic It was late in the Park. About the time the humans went home. Which was good - there'd be no disturbances. It was ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Awesome. Let's start. WhiteTiger, you can still post the profile! Anyone want to go first?

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    You certainly can join. ^^ The more the merrier! So they say... :mrgreen: Okay guys! We have: DEW Leader - Sonnet (Mad_Moo) Second in command - Carma (WhiteTiger) Medicine cat ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Ha ha. There's room for twenty more cats... :mrgreen:

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Anyone really want to go first? :wink: We really are starting...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Name: Kitty Gender: Female Age: :oops: young Clan: Terrain Appearance: Personality: Curious. Often gets into trouble. Enthusiastic. Unlike her clan mates, she's not that scared of humans. If she was ...

    Aug 11, 2009


I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath