User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Yes! Remembered is remembered! Shaun Free from his toad in the hole, Shaun made his way around the shopping centre, searching for that ice cream place and those people sitting ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dead end

    Megan "Raini. That's a pretty name," she said as she followed the new woman. Raini smiled and replied, "Megan's nice, too. C'mon, just walk a bit more quickly. Be careful ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    HI!! I know it's been nearly two weeks since I was on, but I got my computer back!!! So I'll be back on everyday again! I know you're all just ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    Joining! Profile(s): Name: Sandy Moore Gender: Female Age: Sweet Sixteen Special ability: Healing What they look like: Her eyes, if you can't quite see, are a leaf-green colour. Personality: Being ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Brain Kent "Hello Brian," Richard smiled, reminding Brian of a shark. "Gah! Good evening, Mr. Parker." It was only Richard. Only Richard... Urm, hadn't that been who Brian had feared ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Kitty - Terrain “Are you the Terrain second-in-command?” squeaked the kitten excitedly. “Like Carma is for us?” “Tilly!” growled Carma. “Get back here!" Kitty grinned excitedly. This was

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Meh, DTs... :( Dunno... Guys? Heron Mikael was freaking out. They were stuck in some dingy cellar. The Asylum was tearing the place apart looking for them... Life just gets ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    OH! Tom! Ooops. Tom "Stupid butterfly" Taz muttered. "A butterfly?" Tom echoed incredulously. "You almost drowned because of a butterfly ?" "Yeah, I, um, followed it and, um, fell in..." ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    Wow! Forgot about this! Sorry guys! phantom - so sorry! I was in a dialogue mood... but okay, fear of humans. Paws "What happened?" she asked. "Mother... mother..." it was ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    **Wow, sorry. Forgot. :S Well, here it is: Soria "I'm sorry, that was silly of me." Rathal said. "Soria, given the lack of information everyone else has concerning your father, ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dead end

    *I wanna revive this* Name: Megan Age: I've changed it from 21 to six or seven. :S Gender: Female Personality: VERY quiet and shy. You won't get many words out ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    I get what's happened, just unsure about what drama will happen next... I could do something with Erome, but I dunno what. Hmmm... Oh, and is it me or is ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    **If you guys don't mind, I'm posting from the ice-cream place - to move it along a little...** Maggie She drummed her fingernails against the tabletop impatiently. How long did ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    Question: are we allowed more than one character?

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    Here it is! Name: Hera Gender: Female Symbol: A child's handprint Personality: Zeus' afair has left her jaded and bitter, although she tries to be a good wife to him. ...

    Aug 24, 2009


HONK
— The Golden Goose