User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    *singerofthenight*, you most certainly can. ^^ Evan ~ Campsite He whistled a jolly tune, oblivious to everything that was going around him. The bark of a small branch felt rough ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    :wink: Good thinking.

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Stray

    Brandy Brandy trotted around, sniffing at over-turned rubbish bins. A noise startled her and she leapt back, ears and eyes straining for the culprit. Nothing. Just an empty crisp packet ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    Okay! We have... Matt Cauthon ~ The one quick to anger ~ Energy sourcing ~ ridersofdamar Claire Jhonson ~ The happy one ~ Power negation ~ pudin.junidf Julia ~ The ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    Sandy ~ the hideout She sat up and stretched, lifting her arms above her head as she yawned loud and wide. Then she sighed, thinking of her strange dream consisting ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Can we do appearance and personality, 'cause I'd like to know that about another person's character. Also, how many can we have? Two? *puppy eyes* ~~~~ Name: Marneus (marn-e-us) Or ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    **I'm gonna leave Paws for a while so phant or Rayne can post. Tom He trotted quickly away, each step come faster and fasted until he was running full out. ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Do we take characters as mortals or faeries? What's the profile? Aw, don't lose heart :P It sounds like a good idea. I'm interested.

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    Name: Maya Sampson Age: Only just turned 17 a week ago. Gender: female The ? one: The tough one Power: Disintegration (ability to destroy any material) Appearance: (Never mind that ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    **Okay, which characters are in this? Cause I'm confused as to who's posting and who's not... And this is gonna be a bit rushed.. sorry** Shaun "He's my brother!" she ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    The ? one: I don't know what this is What personality statement is she? I'm guessing the happy one?

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    The ones underlined are the ones taken. ^^ I can't find strike-through. Yeah, I'm having the tough one with the ability to destroy anything . Can't post profiles at the ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    He is being watched. The old man can feel the stares of the wary parents, but he cannot look up and meet their frightened gaze. His head is bowed, watching ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Stray

    **This is great. ^^ Can you base it off your pet dog?*** Profile(s): Name: Brandy Age: two and a half. (in the storybook) Gender: Female Breed: German Shepherd Personality: Fun ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Stray

    saves spot

    Aug 28, 2009


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso