User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    Gah! I was certain I replied... O.o Sandy "You're hurt?" she said to Zach, briefly wondering why she hadn't picked up on it. Maybe her sluggish thoughts and lethargy had ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    **Erome knows how to bring the Asylum down. Quite simple, actually. ^^ And what characters are in this? Sorry, but I hate carrying deadwood. :( I think I've got the ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Marneus "Marnie, it's raining," said a voice. He stood on the balcony, one hand griping the stone banister, the other dangling by his side. Water droplets dripped from his fingers. ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Name: Sophia Age: 17 Gender: Female Animal: Solitary and stealthy, often called "the ghost of the forest". Strongest tree-climbers of the cat family. Temperamental. Appearance: Except her eyes are bri

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Saves spot for a panther. A kinda person.

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    *gasps!* she could become sane again (sometime in the distant future) and help them destroy the Asylum! O.o maybe...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    I'm unsure who's got who. Perhaps you could mark off the ones accounted for, or put the open spaces in bold or something. :S

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Do we start soon? Ha ha, sorry, but I can't wait for it to start. :D

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Maggie "I don't know, okay!" she burst out. She saw the disbelief in the others' eyes and felt like she'd been punched in the gut. "I don't! I'm not intrusive! ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deadly games

    Like, oops. Was gonna call him David but changed it to Aaron. Guess I'll change it back then.

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    You most certainly can. ^^ ...but we only have one space left, so there's not much choice. |: That would be... the loud one and regeneration. :smt003

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities of Seattle

    Shep "I've an idea," he whispered, voice trembling. Some of the others looked at him, but he ignored their glances and focused on his power. Guard uniforms sprang into his ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    Let's start ... now! **Would anyone want me to create a DT for this? Shout if you do** Maya ~ Tough one ~ Disintegration Great. There goes another pen. She ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deadly games

    Name: Sarah Tuney Age: 25 Gender: female History: Girl with a past :wink: Sarah Tuney is a real name, but not hers. The real one died as a little girl ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Okay, let's get this moving. Erome With a triumphant scream , she tore the door open with the wild wind as though it were made from the feeblest form of ...

    Sep 3, 2009


I hope I’ve never been quoted, tbh
— paigey