User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Archive Re: breaking the 4th wall

    Deleted

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dead end

    **Oh! I forgot about this :oops: Too into that Pets one, WhiteTiger :wink: Arya - is it okay how I've pulled you in?** Gemma felt something wet dripping on her ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The world is strange

    Okay, so this is a one MC story, where we only add parts and not characters. Like the banana game. Seriously, don't ask. Okay, where it's like: In the banana ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    **Yay! Paws' POV!** Paws She glared at Tom. Wasn't it normally the other way round? She'd always be the one in trouble - due to her quick temper - and ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: breaking the 4th wall

    **Oh dear. I'm not sure I'd like to be in the same room as my characters. All the hell I've put them through... But this sounds awesome ^^ Do you ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    Totally! Go for it! :wink:

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    The two cats stepped menacingly towards Tom and Dutchess. Tom groaned mentally. What had Dutchess got them into? "You think you scare me?" she meowed, worsening the situation even further. ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    I've got a smoke demon coming in if anyone wants to describe that. Any takers?

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    Tom watched her walk away from him with alert eyes. He checked the shadows around her several times, searching for the cat-shape of other strays. He knew they wouldn't take ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    Tom yowled with laughter and rolled onto his back. "What is wrong with you?" hissed Dutchess , alarmed. "And I thought my name was a joke!" She hissed and he ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    **Hey WhiteTiger93, may Dutchess meet Tom?** Tom was enjoying the sunshine, happy that it wasn't raining, when he spotted a snowball under a tree. He paused, puzzled. But it was ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    May I post another? Name: Tom Gender: Male Breed: Tabby cat. Home: Streets! He's a stray. Age: Same as Paws, about 3. Appearance: Personality: Sensible. While his sister is pure ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    Name: Paws Gender: Female Breed: Um, well, she's a cat... ^^' I'm not too good on breeds. A tortoiseshell Home: A stray, but lives in an abandoned house. Not very ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    save spot! Sorry, can't post yet babysitting!

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dead end

    **Hey, anyone care to help Gemma? :wink: She needs to be rescued, as usual...** Gemma screamed. She was stuck under a crumbling porch, in as far as she could go, ...

    Jun 30, 2009


Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh