User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oh! I liked this one, people! Please post! :(

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dinner Guest

    ** Yeah, Peter and Matt could be good friends. That would be great. Poor Matt was a little bit of a loner :D Sam "No way." She stared at the ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    May I save a spot for a male guest?

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dinner Guest

    Okay! Let's start!! Anyone want to go first?

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Name: Soria Dulay Age: 19 Race: Human/fairy **Are half-breeds allowed? If not I'll be a human** Appearance: Personality: Quiet, sensitive - especially when half-breeds are mentioned. Tries not to let ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dinner Guest

    Yeah! It's fine! I think we'll start soon. Anyone need to post some more character profiles?? The max is four. :wink:

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dinner Guest

    Hey, bludragon, could Sam and Zac be best friends? Also, *writewatiwant* - sure, her eyes can turn red. Do you mind if i deal with the other stuff when i ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dinner Guest

    And here's her brother ^^ Name: Matt Age: 19. Soon to be 20. Gender: Male Word found on card: honesty Appearance: Sorry, if the picture's a bit big. Once again ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dinner Guest

    Ah! I'd better post mine! Name: Sam Age: 16. 17 soon. Gender: Female Word found on card: Birds Appearance: Found on google yet again :D Personality: Fiercely loyal. She's smart ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dinner Guest

    Idea So, here's a random idea - seriously, don't ask why I though of it. First post ) Your character receives an invite to a dinner party hosted by a ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oh man. This is dying. :(

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dead end

    "No!" said Gemma. "I have to go! My sister - Megan - oh!" She bit her lip and felt tears well-up. She fought to regain control of herself and finally ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: breaking the 4th wall

    Meh, don't worry. I shan't write any more - I'm revealing too much plot, or, at least, I will. :S

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: breaking the 4th wall

    Woah. Sorry.

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    **Laughs. I feel like I'm taking over this storybook. ^^' Sorry people! "Enough!" Tom leapt between them, which was actually very brave of him. "Paws - I'm taking Dutchess back ...

    Jul 3, 2009


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe