User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Archive Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--

    Wait! Can I join? Name: Philip Mann Kaska Age: 15! Gender: MALE Appearance: Blonde hair that is neither long nor short ... if that makes sense. He wears glasses and ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Aahh! By the way, Maggie doesn't mind control! >< Catches the odd thought now and then, so mind reader . Just thought I'd clear that up. Maggie She lounged on ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Oh, Shaun and Maggie aren't related! Just two separate characters. Maybe I should have said... :oops:

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    I second that. :P :mrgreen: Plus - I wasn't rushed! ^^ If I'm honest it was more of an "oops, I forgot" :oops:

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Ooops! I'd better post the profile(s)! Name: Shaun Age: 17, soon to be 18. Gender: Male Appearance: Power: Healing Personality: Being the new guy in town, Shaun's quite shy and ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    *Saves spot!!*

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Thanks Lauren! Didn't know we'd started already! :S Please don't mind if it's bad - I'm a little confused. Brian Kent He stumbled into the lavish dinning room, his beige ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    ** Thank you! Thank you! :mrgreen: Feel free to make up anything with Heron whoever posts next. **

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Ooops, looks like my post was a little bit late. Sorry guys!

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Lauren - it's fine! I don't want Erome killed off yet :S and that was the only way she'd let 'em go. So, it's fine ^^ Heron "Steal one?" someone ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Whey-hey! I'm back! Totally cool internet connection at my fingertips :wink: loving it. (Have replied to Shina's PMs by the way) Heron "You ... you switched bodies?" she repeated faintly. ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Saves spot for an alan and vampire. Will create later.

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Erome It had only just occured to her he had the eyes and blonde hair of Peter. How fitting. This person she had to destroy looked so much like the ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    ** I'll post for Heron sometime, but I'm on holiday with the only way to post via my phone. Why did I have to go at such an important time?!** ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    ** Haven't posted for her for a while. Watch out, guys. She's out and terribly angry :wink: Erome "So where have they gone?" Eome asked Maxwell sharply. He jingled his ...

    Jul 18, 2009


The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain