User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Really. O.O okay... I'll scrap my second one then. Goodbye Wes!

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Yay XD Thanks!

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Wow-ee. Am joining this :wink: My Character Profile: Name: Abbey Smith (Abs) Age: 17 Ability: Charm. :wink: She can have people eating out of her hand with just a smile. ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Ah! Better claim mine! will post prof. tomorrow. Male warrior in Dew Female warrior in Terrian

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    Oooh. Very good. :D More action. Right: Paws "When I get out," she growled, "and yes, when I get out, remind me to claw my brother until he hasn't got ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Well, yeah, with (major) differences. Two clans, not in the forest, and such...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    C'mon, guys! Post! :wink: Shaun "You new?" asked the guy behind the cash register. "Um, yeah," Shaun replied, uncomfortable. "Where you moved in? Barkers' place?" Barkers' place? What was that? ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Hey! You looked! :wink: Go you! So, you're thinking: another storybook ?? Yup, another one. :D This is about clan cats. Located in a town/city/whatever that's split between them, there ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Let's get this thing moving again :wink: Heron She read her history with tears in her eyes. She had two parents, both alive when she'd been taken, and an older ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    Yay ^^ Phant - thanks! Forgot about Paws... o.O Paws Paws stared at him. "You must really hate humans..." Leo snorted derisively. "These things are true." "So if ya hate ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--

    Okay, I'm lost :( can someone bring me in again? pleeease?

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--

    Philip He scowled. Was this some kind of joke? Like Beth, he asked, "what's so special about me?" Beth was being modest, Philip was generally confused. He'd been uncomfortable when ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--

    Philip "Ah! Sorry I'm late!" he burst into the room, almost dropping his books as he rushed to a free seat. "Sorry, so sorry - forgot." Then he blushed as ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    Could the field be close to the park? I know not the countryside, but... I want to revive this storybook. I liked it too much! Tom Aching paws carried him ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--

    Actually, I think it was yesterday... o_O So, are we starting...?

    Aug 5, 2009


If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour