User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Hawkie - DUDE! I was so going to put green eyes! But went with brown instead... :| And you are so close! Just... scrap the brown hair and replace with ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    You are ... you are... Short brown hair? Brown eyes? A love of anime? Mmm... Correct me if I'm wrong. I am so totally guessing ^^

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Story...

    ...rats come out to dance for the moon and praise....

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Are women better writers than men?

    Stephanie Meyer was an okay writer, she just badly didn't know when to end it. Plus her ideas were suspiciously alike another writer's. Anyone read the Vampire Diaries? Mmm. Oh, ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Gets a Bathroom

    The link. :wink: And, oh, magnificence. I'm quite unused to it :D (If I sound posh I've just finished writing from the POV of a posh person, so :P)

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Twilight Cliches

    You're going to try and write Twilight with no cliches? Ummm... Good luck with that. The last book was a mistake. I won't acknowledge it as a book. I REFUSE. ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Look what I made today!

    Oh dear god. I'm gonna try and NEVER make you mad. Ever. :smt103 But it's really awesome ^^ Amazing. You should scare the little kids with it on Halloween. Mwaa ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Boys wearing trousers around ankles or bums

    Ha ha! Yeah, you tell 'em! :wink: My friends and I always snigger whenever they walk in front of us, it's like, pur-lease, did you even bother putting them on ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Wow! Why does everyone on YWS look amazing?! Ha ha, it's really funny seeing how people actually look and how you imagined them. :D Rosey: I thought you had blonde ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The "what if" game

    What if books had never been created? And what if for some crazy reason they were banned? I would die. :S

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone knows how to speak another language?

    Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch. I speak a little German. XD but German is all I do. French? Uh uh. I tried it. Didn't go too well.

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    She is... by Between The Trees has has finished. Comatose by Skillet is just starting. they are both AMAZING :D

    Jun 13, 2009


Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau