User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (15)

    We actually are! lol I sent the message and then saw you were online, Tanya. I was like, oh. Haha. Witch hunts for the stone eaters ensured, leading to the ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shattered Pieces: Prologue (EDITED!!!)

    Hiii Rain! Sooo, lovely little prologue you've got here. it's great, very intriguing. And I see most people here have said how much they've loved your description. I'm going to ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (15)

    Chapter Fifteen Kieran stared back at Aliessye, the stone she held in her hands forgotten. “Everything?” he echoed. “What do you mean everything?” “I will start from the beginning. From ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (14)

    ACTIOOOOOOONN sounds gooood. C: Can't wait! I know what you mean!!! I even have one for this, called Snatches BD and Snatches SE. I once refused to type a story ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Capital Vices Chapter 2

    Hi dexterra! I haven't read the first chapter, sorry... So any assumptions made in this quick review which are dealt with in the first chapter, well... just ignore me. Mmm'kay. ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (14)

    Ha, Spitfire, ha. Good timing. I was just polishing up the next chap. Yes, I've finished it already... (Well, I had done half of it about three weeks ago, sooo...) ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thing

    Oh wow, supernova, this was brilliant, utterly brilliant. What a treat! I love your MC, already she has such a strong voice (although it may be actually you going off ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (14)

    Tanyaaa! Wow! That was fast! Did you just happen to be checking your mail or something when I sent that? Haha Ohhh, your review made me laugh. Especially: Yes, Vara, ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (14)

    Chapter Fourteen “As you have already heard, the worst has happened: one of our own has turned rogue. One of our own has turned against us.” The master paced back ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Switch (1)

    Ahhh! I meant to review this when it first came out! Well, you don't mind a delayed review, do you? There's something about this that's very intriguing. Probably the hints ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (13)

    I'm thinking this is what Kieran may sort of look like. Is he anywhere close to what you imagined? If not ... what did you imagine?? Perhaps Kieran ... (maybe).gif ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (13)

    Woah! Great surprise to welcome me home from work! Thanks guys C: Wickedwonder! Thank you for commenting ^^ It's cool that you did and weren't scared off by the "chapter ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (13)

    Chapter Thirteen Drip, drip, drop. Drip, drip, drop. Something fell onto Kieran’s face. He opened his eyes only to shut them again when more raindrops came. Raindrops? Yes, they were ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Chapter 15

    No, no, thank YOU for posting! ;P To Emma, yes you can call me suz, it's my nickname, so it doesn't bother. Also, your review was hilarious; I couldn't stop ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cañónoscuridad part I (edited)

    Hello Reuben! Your story had a wonderful, mysterious start and great potential. So I'm your reviewer for this evening! Dish – Disappear, vanish. Red – Bad, lame, dumb. Stump – ...

    Sep 23, 2010


You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer