User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (18)

    Ah, thank you, Tanya! ^^ Yes, he's terrible for doing that, the cheeky so and so. Nah, I realised after I posted it that I forgot to mention Leo had ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (18)

    Chapter Eighteen Vara shut the door of the master’s room firmly behind her before she joined the others standing nervously in front of the master’s desk. The master ignored them ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Chapter 17

    Spitfirrrre! I'll have to thank RH for pointing that out because I would never have noticed that! Haha. And what's this about another story?? Please post! (: N/Ps: rubbing my ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dream Catcher (old version)

    Anytime, Shina! Seriously, it's a pleasure to review for you! But in hindsight, maybe I should have waited until I was a bit more awake before I reviewed. :/ I've ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dream Catcher (old version)

    Oh. My. Gosh. SHINA! You're alive! :D I'm so glad you're posting as I do really enjoy your style and ideas. Plus I've sort of missed seeing your face/avvie around.. ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (17)

    Thank you Spitfirrre! :O! Nothing? Nothing at all? Wow, that must be a first! haha Oh, I'm sorry to disappoint, but you might be waiting a while to find out ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (17)

    Wowww! That was fast! :D Ahaha. I ALWAYS get those two mixed up! Whenever I use them, it's guaranteed to happen. Oh dearrr. Haha, and Vara's still in the grey ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (17)

    Chapter Seventeen “The blade is six inches long. The handle four point three.” Leo carefully turned the knife over, handling it as though it was made of china, not stainless ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Chapter 16

    SUUUZZZZ! I. AM. SO . SORRY. FOR. BEING. SO . LATE! :S I really have no other excuse than my brain has melted and the thought of just sitting on ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Chapter 13

    Imma just asking for a random chapter number... Okay, maybe that's a bit precise... haha (:

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Chapter 13

    Haha. Tanya, you make me chuckle. You won't remember what you've said until you read the killer bit with the twist you'd figured out. ...And then it'll all come back ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (16)

    Hi guys! I know it's been a while, but thank you for your reviews! I do appreciate them but life has gotten so hectic recently. :/ But I've made a ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (16)

    Sixteen Fire enveloped Kieran, roaring its fury to the black sky. The heat seared his skin as the gnarled trees around him curled and blackened under the ravenous flames. Smoke ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (15)

    Thank you Spitfirrrre! I know what you mean about having NO TIME! D: Urgh. So horrible. I hope you're feeling better by now...? If not, go and see a doctor, ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled - part 4

    Oooh. I like this. I know I'm a little late (at least three parts late) but I enjoyed this. I think I'd enjoy it a lot more if I knew ...

    Oct 14, 2010


"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi