-
Re: Chunky vs. Creamy Peanut Butter
I hate nuts ... but I love peanut butter. What a joke. When I used to have chunky peanut butter, I'd always chomp down on a peanut. Which was just ...
Feb 7, 2011 -
Re: The Dragon's Game
Hi Ashley and Yanelis! Welcome to YWS! (: Wow, I love the title of this piece. It really drew me to your story, so congrats to whoever thought of that. ...
Feb 7, 2011 -
Re: Kattt (My comic strip)
Ohhh wow. These were amazing. I loved them all. Especially the first one, I really wasn't expecting the last line. (: I found nothing that needs improving on at all: ...
Feb 5, 2011 -
Re: Here There Be Dragons - 4
Hi RH! Thanks for the PM and sorry I'm so late to this. Okay, I have to say I have a problem with the way the dragon's powers were introduced. ...
Feb 4, 2011 -
Re: Shards [Chapter 1]
Suussssiiiiieee! I'm here at last. (: Righto! The first thing that hits me right in the face is your beginning. We're straight into the action, which is good for my ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: Here There Be Dragons - 3
Yessss! More Dragons! (: You must never stop writing this, you do realise this, right? ;P Mwahahaha, I have a nit-pick or two... This is a joke, right? " Oh ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: The Sword of Selliadora, Prologue: The City of Aeir
Hey Epidemic! I don't think I got the notification about your reply :/ My computer hates me. RH is exactly right about wanting to know the characters. Although, I might ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: The Sword of Selliadora, Prologue: The City of Aeir
Hi Epidemic! I'm your reviewer for today! My first thought when I saw this story: Whhhoooooaaaa! That's a lot of text! When someone sees a wall of writing, it's instantly ...
Jan 28, 2011 -
Re: Here There Be Dragons - 2
Hi! I'm back! Okay, I didn't think the story could get any better, but after reading this chapter I realise how wrong I was! I love - just love, love, ...
Jan 28, 2011 -
Re: Here There Be Dragons - 1
Hi RH! I saw this ages ago and remembered liking it then (the title caught me-it reminded me of classic tales of pirates and fearsome creatures) but I have only ...
Jan 28, 2011 -
Re: My Guardian Dog - Rewritten!
Right! So, I did my essay (yay! *happy dance*) And so I'm here like I promised! Ahhh, I loffs this story! (: (Yes, I've read the first draft. You were ...
Jan 28, 2011 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (18)
Thanks Susie! All corrected in the Word doc. (: Ooh! Tell me! (: And novel ideas from dreams are they best. This was in a dream I had, well, Vara's ...
Jan 20, 2011 -
Re: [Sacred Blood Bk;1] Midnight Blood
Hi Dracon! I saw your first chapter the other day but didn't get time to review it. Then I saw you had a prologue so I thought I'd better check ...
Jan 20, 2011 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (18)
Ooooh! What? You heard it here first, people! ;]
Jan 20, 2011 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (18)
Oh shush. Stop putting yourself down. I LOVED MGD! It was truely amazing. Sequel. Now. ;] ...Please?
Jan 20, 2011
