User avatar

EmmaJane

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Little Redbreast {3}

    This is only a quick review, so I'm sorry if i am a bit brief. Okay, I was a little confused with what was going on, but after reading it ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 2

    Hey! Can i just say i think your story is brilliant so far. "If they were so keen to greet her before they’d even met her, how mad about her ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rebirth Chapter 1

    This was great. It really caught my eye. Your writing and main character remind me of an author: Ellen Schreiber. You are a star with characterisation. i immediately got an ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 2.

    *** Please read 1 first! Thanks for all the comments - they've been really helpful. By the way, the tense is edited. And this is now chap two.*** Raindrops It ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Once Upon a Time

    Oooh, nice. I love how you've centred it around "Once upon a time" Leaves us wondering what has happened to the character to make them so bitter and why they're ...

    May 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Little Monkey

    I like the start - it catches the eye. Kinda makes you think "Well, what IS wrong, then?" But, yeah, the "the only one she had ever slept in." could ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 1. Part 2.

    *** Hi guys, this here is the second part of the chapter (only just combined the two as this used to be chap. two), so if you haven't read the ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Like Broken Glass

    Your writing is completely riveting. I love how you start off so mysterious and then gradually you reveal to the reader what has happened. "I'm fucking furious that it was ...

    May 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Loser Girl (life sucks)

    Perhaps you could paragraph it? It looks a bit daunting to read if it's just a solid block of writing. Try and break it up a little. I know it's ...

    May 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pursuing Glen

    Hi! This seems a promising start of a story, almost immediately the reader falls in love with Glen. Well, i do. I love his unusual character, his strange take on ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 1. Part 1.

    Return She first appeared to me when I was nine. I was dreaming I was wandering in the middle of a golden field. The surrounding sea of corn waved lazily ...

    May 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Malevolence.

    ***If you haven't read the first chapter I'd really appreiciate it if you read that before reading this. here's the link: Thank you!*** Chapter Two A Sudden Calling I woke ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: (Malevolence.) Their Reaching Claws

    I grabbed Iena’s hand and pulled her away. With a cry she stumbled after me, clutching at my hand so hard it hurt. I pushed desperately at the heavy oak ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Draught of Magnolia

    The style of writing you have here is just as sensuous as Anne Rice's. I have yet to read Merrick so i have no idea who's point of view this ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Maximum Ride: Blind

    I quite like the twist of Iggy loving Max. Although i was "Forever Fang + Max" i quite like your idea of Iggy also feeling something for Max. I loved ...

    Apr 30, 2009


So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl