User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A story that I am writing that currently has no name Pt 1.

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! I'm sorry, I only have time for a quick review so I'm just going to pick out a few points. Okay, this is very long. Perhaps ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 4. Part 1.

    okay! It's been re-written. Not yet finished, but I didn't want to leave the other up for too long. Am going on holiday for a bit, but will be back ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rebirth Chapter 3

    Hey, I was reading it again - as you do - and I noticed my error. *blushes* sorry. I tend to miss out words when I read... So take no ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Oh, okay. Thank you! :)

    May 24, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Um, how do you delete a piece of work you no longer want anyone to read because it's awful? Like a chapter gone wrong or something. Thank you! ~ EmmaJane ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rebirth Chapter 4

    Hey! The cliffhanger at the end - wow! Three. I heard a horn honk. The long, deep kind like a… Truck. Very nicely done. I love how you've separated "truck" ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 3.

    Okay, is this chapter keeping up with the ones before, or do I need to rewrite this one too??? I'm unsure. Please let me know what you think, even if ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 1. Part 1.

    Heya people! Thank you all so much for your reviews - seriously they have all been great. And as you can probably tell from the number of times I've edited ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 4. Part 1.

    Mmmm... I guess. I wasn't too pleased with it to begin with so I'll rewrite it. Also, I'm not too sure what the errors were - 'cause I'm unbelievably bad ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Little Macey

    There was someone in the wardrobe. Macey knew. She sat on her bed, hugging her knees to her chest. Nervously chewing her bottom lip, she never took her large, brown ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Clown

    Hey, That was amazing. You captured the sense of hopelessness and pain perfectly. It's quite moving. The start is perfect. I love the clown analogy. I quite like how you've ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rebirth Chapter 3

    Ha ha! I love the ending and the way you are so descriptive about the hate-thing going on between Casper and Jamie. I can totally imagine it. “What’s eating you? ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 4. Part 1.

    4. A Small Request I was once again in the golden field. I looked around myself in wonder, my mouth slightly open so I could breathe in the scented, sweet ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 3.

    3. Alonsa She was staring at me! She was in the mirror! My hand had uncovered most of her face and now she looked directly at me. What a fright! ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Not Another Twilight Parody!

    Amusing. Okay, pretty funny. I have to admit - i think you've captured their personalities perfectly. :) "I command you too eat her!" Yes, i will be sad and point ...

    May 16, 2009


It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful.
— anne27