User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Seafoam - Lifting the Velvet Curtain of Fear

    Hey! This was amazing. I loved the poetic-sounding language you used. I can't believe only one other person has reviewed this! Chatter erupted from their fallacious lips, reflected in the ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 5

    Hey. :) This was very good. I think it's okay that you've gone for the best-friends-in-love thing. If everyone tried to be really different then they wouldn't really be different.. ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 6. Part 1.

    Split it into two again because it was so long! Sorry it's so depressing ^^ um, just trying to portray how the loss of her father has affected her; how ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 6. Part 1.

    6. A Renewed Promise My eyes flew open as I gasped. I jerked up into a sitting position so fast the room begun to spin around me. “Oh!” I put ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Hey, random question - but this is what this place is for, really... What does the "dig this story" mean? Am just curious, lol. An urgent reply isn't really needed. ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tubes & Wires

    Aw! It was so sad! Poor girl! But it was also pretty good. You were great at getting her emotions across and explaining the relationship between her and her sister. ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A story that I am writing that currently has no name Pt. 4

    Hey :) Won't annoy you with yak about paragraphing. You've probably got the gist. Someone else speaks, new line. Yar? That's your main problem, sort that out and you're awesome. ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 5.

    Oh! cool, :D thank you so much! Will edit right away. :)

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 5.

    Hey people! Okay, whoever has been reading this and commenting you are a star! And those people who've commented on every chapter - I love you! (In a non-freaky way ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 5.

    5. Dearly Missed “Wake up!” I was rudely woken up by someone pounding on my bedroom door with their fist. “C’mon, Ames – get out of bed!” “It’s Saturday, Dylan!” ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Shadows; Ch. 1

    Ah. okay. Perhaps you could put the time (1875) at the start of the chapter, Like: Chasing Shadows Chapter I – Bloody Rose 1875 If you're writing in that time ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A story that I am writing that currently has no name Pt. 3

    Hey! 'Tis me again :) First off, can I say how much better it looked spread out and separated - no longer condensed into a couple of large paragraphs. Lots ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Shadows; Ch. 1

    Hey! Your Quote at the start really caught my eye. You shouldn't have moved it! :) Your writing is very sophisticated, perhaps a little too sophisticated. I felt it was ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A story that I am writing that currently has no name Pt 2.

    *Gasps* No one else has reviewed??! Fools, the lotta 'em. :wink: I'm going to irritate you now with my comments about paragraphing. *grins evilly* Okey doke. Right, I still think ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 4. Part 2.

    I heard that noise again. “Because I have a story to tell. A story about myself. Because I shall remain in this state until someone listens to this story. If ...

    May 30, 2009


We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind