User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    She is... by Between The Trees has has finished. Comatose by Skillet is just starting. they are both AMAZING :D

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scrapped! :)

    The original Prologue was something like 4, 5 A4 pages and I hadn't even finished. So I thought I'd better cut it down. :D And yeah, ^^' I often get ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scrapped! :)

    ****Okay. This is a suckage prologue and I am totally not using this at all. Sorry. I have a different, more gripping prologue. Please check that one out instead.**** The ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Before my time

    Wow. That's really put me to shame :D

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Before my time

    Well, I guess I'm out of a job. :D This was great. I couldn't pick out a single error, only nit-picks. I didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    This sounds cool! Name: can it be made up? If it can then: Erome (pronounced eee-rome) Age: 19 Gender: Female What you are: hunter Special Gift: Controls the weather. Appearance: ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rebirth Chapter 4

    Okay, it's really painful being left on such a cliffhanger. Please say you'll post the next chapter soon. :D

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 1. Part 2.

    Due to Chapter One being too short I have decided that Chapter Two is now part of Chapter One. Sorry if it might take me a while to edit the ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Cold Moon [Prolouge]

    Hey :D This caught my eye :) The night was perfect for an evening stroll, but yet, the area was deserted, blank as sheet of paper. You don't need the ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Untitled.

    Welcome to YWS b the way!! :D

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Untitled.

    Okay. Paragraphing is definitely the issue here, but has been covered by red_roses :D Tense. Is this in future or past? Pick one and stick with it. I glanced up ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 6

    Hey :) I also have a problem with the "she had won" it casts her in totally the wrong light, making her look scheming and evil. And more description needed. ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 3.

    I'm actually quite scared I missed those :S lol, the number of times I've read through it checking for mistakes! But yeah, thank you!!! ^^ :D

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 6. Part 1.

    Don't say that you'll make me cry! And i have had tears in my eyes more than twice when thinking of the sad moments that are gonna happen. *getting too ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 6. Part 2.

    * * * “Lady Amelia?” I jerked my head up from my folded arms. I hadn’t been asleep, but I’d been near it; lost in the twilight region of my ...

    Jun 6, 2009


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare