-
Re: Round Like The Moon (2)
Heya, that was fast! :D but I'm not complaining. Right. Sorry if I sound a bit brisk, but I accidentally deleted my half-done review so now I'm retyping it, damn ...
Jun 21, 2009 -
Re: The Asylum
Dark thoughts clouded Erome's mind like descending thunderstorms. What was she doing? Why had she decided to play Chauffeur and take this prisoner to the nurse? She should've let Maxwell ...
Jun 21, 2009 -
Re: Round Like The Moon (1)
Hey! You're new! ^^' I totally missed that! Welcome to YWS!!!
Jun 20, 2009 -
Re: Round Like The Moon (1)
Hey! So interesting story. One thing I am AMAZED the other two didn't pick up - and it is a MAJOR pet-peeve of mine - is: “Em your drunk we ...
Jun 20, 2009 -
Re: The Descent Part I
“Your Majesty,” whispered Dinah, “I am anxious to hear of your selection. The king bid them farewell. On a normal day, the two would have only started their training, but ...
Jun 19, 2009 -
Re: The Asylum
Erome watched the rabble before her with a strong feeling of disgust. There was no order, no discipline. Even herds of animals were smarter than them. She watched them break ...
Jun 19, 2009 -
Re: The Asylum
Erome She sighed and leaned against the wall at the back of the auditorium. She wasn't happy, but that was hardly surprising. The only time she was happy was when ...
Jun 18, 2009 -
Re: The Fox and the Prince (0) - Prologue
Urm... "honey coloured?" "...yellow?" huh, I really can't think of anything. Syrup coloured? Jeez, these really aren't that good, are they. Oh well, moving on to the actual review. not ...
Jun 18, 2009 -
Re: All Babies Are Blessings (13)
In the old days families would make cousins marry to keep the money in the family. Not sure if it has any effect on the baby, but I doubt it. ...
Jun 18, 2009 -
Re: The Asylum
How about an assembly! Hosted by some guy running the whole thing. Yeah,like a gathering where they welcome the new people and give a presentation on their 'goals' and such. ...
Jun 17, 2009 -
Re: The Asylum
Ooops. It's a bit long...
Jun 17, 2009 -
Re: The Asylum
Oh ho! We're starting! Right! "Erome, Subject 3458 has woken and joined the others," Damrel informed Erome. Old and haggard, Damrel still possessed a frightening amount of power. In his ...
Jun 17, 2009 -
Re: I Need You To Write. - 6. Part 2.
lol at the "I need you to write" ha ha.
Jun 16, 2009 -
Re: I Need You To Write. - 7.
Right, okay. Not much i can do about eight - that's already done - but chapter nine and maybe ten will be all about Amelia. I have a wicked idea. ...
Jun 16, 2009 -
Re: I Need You To Write. - 7.
7. Words Best Left Unsaid It was Sunday night. Dinner time. The kitchen was as hectic as Gordon Ramsey’s only there wasn’t all the swearing. It was frowned upon in ...
Jun 15, 2009
