User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    Can we keep females and males a little more balanced? Please? :D

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: All Mine 1.2

    Hey GreatEscape :D Thank you ^^ I, uh, noticed something. “Well I’m thirsty now,” he replied. She pulled her hand from his face and turned to still in his arms. ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The "what if" game

    What if books had never been created? And what if for some crazy reason they were banned? I would die. :S

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone knows how to speak another language?

    Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch. I speak a little German. XD but German is all I do. French? Uh uh. I tried it. Didn't go too well.

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Erome sat on the edge of a simple bed with her face buried in her hands. She had seen the empty prisoner's room and had ducked in, needing a moment ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    You can have up to four :D So two is fine.

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Thunderbolts and Lightning

    One thing: You started the first two paragraphs with nearly the same thing. You love, you love... Rephrase one of them and you will certainly have a perfect story. Now ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    My character: Name: Aria Title: Lady Aria of Beauty Gender: Female Age they look: 21 Appearance: Aria has soft wavy hair that comes down to her waist. It's a lovely ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    So this is my first storybook and it's all about Gods and Goddesses. There is a castle in a cloud, high in the sky, owned by the immortals (Gods and ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Unknown

    Wow. I loved this one. It was great. Only, I didn't like the beginning as much as the rest of it. Another thing I really like is how you keep ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: SCRAPPED :)

    I stared out through the passenger window, watching as the white lines on the road disappeared under our car, one after the other. The headlights swept over bushes and trees ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: All Mine 1.2

    This was great it really caught my eye and made me want to read on. I know the topic of vampires is overdone, but you've somehow made it original with ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cool images!

    Do enter the first one. It is amazing. Wow. :D

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    So true. Something everyone should do :D Well, not the government ^^' 8/10

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Unknown

    “You’re right. I’m not doing this for you. I’m doing this for me. Because I’m a selfish son-of-a-bitch.” She stared at her mother, who had her hands clenched and jaw ...

    Jun 21, 2009


An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug