-
Re: Pets
save spot! Sorry, can't post yet babysitting!
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: Dead end
**Hey, anyone care to help Gemma? :wink: She needs to be rescued, as usual...** Gemma screamed. She was stuck under a crumbling porch, in as far as she could go, ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: Floating Castles
Lady Aria of Beauty "I suggest you exercise the utmost caution in selecting those who will guard the emerald and yourself most closely." Aria was surprised. Did wise Namason not ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: Dead end
Name: Gemma Morgan Age: 17 Gender: Female Special: perceptive (gonna be hard to do :S) and is too curious! Personality: She aways somehow finds herself in trouble, unwittingly may I ...
Jun 27, 2009 -
Re: All Mine Chp. 2
Uh oh. I'm in a nit-picky mood. I apologise in advance. ...adverse to mingling with humans but I’m more fond of parties... Comma before the "but" to break up your ...
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: Shadows of a Woman (Edited)
Oooh, who's a great artist :P I like the shading on the knees - the way you've shown the muscle. But one problem is the leg we can see clearly, ...
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: Floating Castles
Lady Aria of Beauty "Oh! Oh!" she said. Lutha had been right. The immortals would never be able to work together. How could they face Sehre as an united force ...
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: Floating Castles
*chuckles* Jeez, he should cool it. Lady Lutha of Deceitfulness "There's one behind you!" she cried out, loving it. What a hot-head. He growled threateningly at her and she grinned. ...
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: Round Like The Moon (3)
Heya :D thanks for the PM. I also have my younger little brother Tommy who’s helping out too. I don't think you need the little. Unless he's a midget or ...
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: Floating Castles
Lady Aria of Beauty "Lords and Ladies, please!" she cried out. Everyone turned to face her as she placed something on the table. "Might I remind you of what you ...
Jun 26, 2009 -
Re: Floating Castles
Lady Lutha of Deceitfulness She stalked through the corridors. A short, angry figure visible through the stone arches. Behind her two female guards followed, chattering anxiously to each other. Talkin
Jun 25, 2009 -
Re: Floating Castles
We're starting! :D *** Aria walked slowly to her father's room. A violet silk veil was draped over her delicate face. An exquisite box containing the Yujin Emerald was clutched ...
Jun 25, 2009 -
Re: The Asylum
"Hey! Hey! This is Erome! Subject H62! Is anybody there?" Erome slammed her fist against the door again and again, but it was a tired effort. She felt she had ...
Jun 24, 2009 -
Re: Floating Castles
Hey, is anyone willing to be a secret traitor? :D Someone who sneaks off to Sehre to tell him the latest plan of defence. That would be great.
Jun 23, 2009 -
Re: Floating Castles
So I'll add another female: Name: Lutha Title: Lady Lutha of Deceitfulness Gender: Female Age they look: 11 or 12 Appearance: Except for her strong, square jaw Lutha is very ...
Jun 23, 2009
