User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Research Re: What don't you like about vampire stories?

    What don't I like about them? Hmm... There are too many...? Well, about as many as any other creature/monster thing. They all seem the same though :( Romanticised when there's ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My Main Character

    Heya! Okay, you've shown the emotion in her face amazingly well. Emotion is the hardest thing in a drawing. There's that little something that needs to be included. Here, though, ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Portia

    A character of mine. The drawing's a little smudged, the pencil transferred to the page opposite and rubbed against the drawing :( never mind. Is her head a little funny? ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Oh Ruben of Wonky Eyes

    Hey! So, this is Ruben, of wonky eyes, as you can probably see. He's a character of mine...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Dinner Guest DT

    Dinner Guest: Thanks *writewatiwant* Here is the DT:

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dinner Guest

    Hey, bludragon, could Sam and Zac be best friends? Also, *writewatiwant* - sure, her eyes can turn red. Do you mind if i deal with the other stuff when i ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dinner Guest

    And here's her brother ^^ Name: Matt Age: 19. Soon to be 20. Gender: Male Word found on card: honesty Appearance: Sorry, if the picture's a bit big. Once again ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dinner Guest

    Ah! I'd better post mine! Name: Sam Age: 16. 17 soon. Gender: Female Word found on card: Birds Appearance: Found on google yet again :D Personality: Fiercely loyal. She's smart ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dinner Guest

    Idea So, here's a random idea - seriously, don't ask why I though of it. First post ) Your character receives an invite to a dinner party hosted by a ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oh man. This is dying. :(

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dead end

    "No!" said Gemma. "I have to go! My sister - Megan - oh!" She bit her lip and felt tears well-up. She fought to regain control of herself and finally ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: breaking the 4th wall

    Meh, don't worry. I shan't write any more - I'm revealing too much plot, or, at least, I will. :S

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: breaking the 4th wall

    Woah. Sorry.

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    **Laughs. I feel like I'm taking over this storybook. ^^' Sorry people! "Enough!" Tom leapt between them, which was actually very brave of him. "Paws - I'm taking Dutchess back ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: breaking the 4th wall

    Deleted

    Jul 3, 2009


News is not a game show. You don't win a car if you happen to be right.
— John Oliver