User avatar

EmmaJane

  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Skinsy! May I request a review from you? It's fantasy fiction. A small prologue... I would really appreciate your opinion on it. Little Macey . Thank you! (:

    Feb 28, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Spitfire on sale NOW!

    Sooooozzeee! Or Susie, whichever. 8) I would like to request a review .... please. I've posted a new work: Little Macey . 'Tis Fantasy. ;] I hope you like it. ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Born to be a .... reviewer ;) *CLOSED*

    Hey Mum!! (: I have started a new work in fantasy fiction. Little Macey . Don't be too mad at Tooth, he tried his best, but I just HAD to ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Little Macey (0)

    LITTLE MACEY littlemacey.gif A/N: Hi! So, this was originally a short story which I posted on YWS back in June sometime. Recently, I began making this into a small novel ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ellie And The Magical Book

    Hi Holly! Welcome to YWS! I really like this: it reminds me so much of how I was with books. Getting lost in them (but not as much as your ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Circle I (ii-Finn)

    Hey Stella! So, I might have read this before I figured out there was a chapter that came before... but I've just gone and read that one. Now I've caught ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (19) Part Two

    Chapter Nineteen ~ Part Two A/N: So, here's the second part. Warning: contains gore. May also be rushed due to Borntobe's bullying. ;P Kieran’s shallow breathing and the clattering of ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Happy Valentine's Day YWS! =)

    All YWS are so pretty! (: ..You evil people. :p Jash, it was so good: the singing and the video. SUCH a sweet song, too. You're so talented. (:

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Avari

    Oh, sorry! Whenever I read a story I always assume the MC is female. :s Flaw of mine. Well, could you not hint that the MC is male? Run a ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (19) Part One

    Taaannnnnyyyaaaaaa Ah, yeah, sorry. I meant to put something in about it being the morning after seeing Kieran. Sorry (: And more dialogue in the next part ... that's yet ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Avari

    Hi Stori!! I love the title of your story, it's really nice. Wow, that was short. Did you mean it to end then? It just feels a little cut off ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (19) Part One

    Chapter Nineteen ~ Part One A/N: Hi, so this chapter is so long that I've had to split it in two. ): Again, just to warn hapless readers that this ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New/Awesome: Automatic Post Recovery

    Wow it works Hahaha! I typed that nearly two days ago, got distracted by something shiny, found myself back on this and went to comment. It was still there. YWS ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Here There Be Dragons - 5

    Haha, I love it. Really, no huge critique for you, sorry. ): This was just so good. ...I really wish you'd give me something to say. I feel so useless! ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    Their love of Mustard. (:

    Feb 8, 2011


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight