User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Cold Moon [Chapter One] [Part I]

    Following up on Karsten's comments... Okay, auditorium, do you mean the "main hall" or just cut down to "hall" Registration would be a little too formal for every-day school girl ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    My character's stuck. :( Maybe she could make a fierce wind rush through the corridors? I don't know! ARYA!! Or Chinchillagirl or RayneChild or Skull... I refuse to let this ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oh! I liked this one, people! Please post! :(

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dinner Guest

    ** Yeah, Peter and Matt could be good friends. That would be great. Poor Matt was a little bit of a loner :D Sam "No way." She stared at the ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    May I save a spot for a male guest?

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dinner Guest

    Okay! Let's start!! Anyone want to go first?

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Name: Soria Dulay Age: 19 Race: Human/fairy **Are half-breeds allowed? If not I'll be a human** Appearance: Personality: Quiet, sensitive - especially when half-breeds are mentioned. Tries not to let ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Twilight Cliches

    You're going to try and write Twilight with no cliches? Ummm... Good luck with that. The last book was a mistake. I won't acknowledge it as a book. I REFUSE. ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Look what I made today!

    Oh dear god. I'm gonna try and NEVER make you mad. Ever. :smt103 But it's really awesome ^^ Amazing. You should scare the little kids with it on Halloween. Mwaa ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Boys wearing trousers around ankles or bums

    Ha ha! Yeah, you tell 'em! :wink: My friends and I always snigger whenever they walk in front of us, it's like, pur-lease, did you even bother putting them on ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dinner Guest

    Yeah! It's fine! I think we'll start soon. Anyone need to post some more character profiles?? The max is four. :wink:

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Wow! Why does everyone on YWS look amazing?! Ha ha, it's really funny seeing how people actually look and how you imagined them. :D Rosey: I thought you had blonde ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Luna 1

    Hey there! Thanks for the PM! :D First thing I noticed: Speech tags. It doesn't end with the dialogue. Like... “Finally.” I croaked. Should be: "Finally , " I croaked. ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Research Re: Pirates

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Mythical beings

    Wow. Rosey, how... never mind. Um, a ghost? Or won't that work? I only thought of that because it's something I'm working with at the moment. I doubt you'll need ...

    Jul 8, 2009


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr