User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    My new character ^^ Name: Heron Age: 17 Gender: Female What you are: prisoner Special Gift: controls light. She can create it, diminish it, or plunge the room into black ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    WhiteTiger - awwww! That was just adorable! Poor Tom, and even poor Dutchess :wink: Paws "She's a little naive." A typical house cat then, with safe homes and safe thoughts. ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Portia

    Thank you for your reviews, Flower~Child, Awake and cnvalambrosia. :D very much appreciated, thank you. The hair looked better before I coloured it in :( and the scanner has made ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    May I create another character? There's not much I can do with Erome until she gets out.

    Jul 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Violent father and mother

    Hey there! Hmm, this is a little short for a first chapter. First chapters are not only used to hook the reader, but also to give an idea of the ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dinner Guest

    Nope! You can still join. :D

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    ** Sorry have been unusually busy for the past few days! :S Well, here it is: Soria Soria Dulay stared at Mr. Solomius' door. What would be waiting for her ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Servatis a Maleficum | Prolouge

    *startled* Why'd you delete it? ~EmmaJane~

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Name: Brian Kent Age: 41 Occupation: Works in a corner-shop Appearance: Weedy. Appears to always be in a nervous sweat. he had narrow, rat-like features and a red face. Medium ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Round Like The Moon (5)

    The funniest chapter yet :smt081 LOVED IT. Seriously, you made me actually laugh out loud so many times. My dog was looking at me like I was nuts. Dang, someone's ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 1. Part 1.

    Thank you all for your lovely (and helpful) comments! I am determined to get this finished, but it's moving slowly :( :D Thank you! Emma xx

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Gets a Bathroom

    The link. :wink: And, oh, magnificence. I'm quite unused to it :D (If I sound posh I've just finished writing from the POV of a posh person, so :P)

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    RayneChild - there's no need to be so mean :P :D Tom He started after her immediately. "Tom!" hissed Paws. "What the hell are you doing?" "She'll get pounced on ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dinner Guest

    Matt He made his way to his sister's room, intending to apologise to her and let her rant at him. He'd rather that than her going to that dinner party. ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Beast. Death - 1

    Death Sophie should have known something was wrong just by the atmosphere in the cloying air; charged and expectant like there was an approaching storm. She didn’t notice. Maybe she ...

    Jul 11, 2009


You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid