User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Romantic Novels Re: Round Like The Moon (6)

    Hey there! So, so, so sorry it's taken me so long to review - have been on holiday ^^ **I started this review yesterday, but didn't get time to finish ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Whey-hey! I'm back! Totally cool internet connection at my fingertips :wink: loving it. (Have replied to Shina's PMs by the way) Heron "You ... you switched bodies?" she repeated faintly. ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Saves spot for an alan and vampire. Will create later.

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Erome It had only just occured to her he had the eyes and blonde hair of Peter. How fitting. This person she had to destroy looked so much like the ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    ** I'll post for Heron sometime, but I'm on holiday with the only way to post via my phone. Why did I have to go at such an important time?!** ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    ** Haven't posted for her for a while. Watch out, guys. She's out and terribly angry :wink: Erome "So where have they gone?" Eome asked Maxwell sharply. He jingled his ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Heron Heron looked all around her and studied everyone's faces. It was dark in the elevator and the pale lights around the buttons in the elevator was an eerie light ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Are women better writers than men?

    Stephanie Meyer was an okay writer, she just badly didn't know when to end it. Plus her ideas were suspiciously alike another writer's. Anyone read the Vampire Diaries? Mmm. Oh, ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Heron "Okay, right about ... now!" said Aylen as the scientist stepped out into the corridor. Trying desperately to forget her dizzying nausea, Heron stepped towards the startled man in ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Heron "Where are we anyway?" "Near where they test people," she said, looking around and blinking. "Unless they moved me..." Ephraim snorted. "All the more reason to get the hell ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Beast. Death - 1

    I'd like to say that I had already made the decision to scrap this chapter and re-write completely differently. :D So, sorry that you reviewed a dead piece of work.

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    Tom "You worshiping the ground I walk on?" Tom couldn't help it, his whiskers twitched with amusement. The thought of stuck-up Dutchess crouching at his feet, murmuring prayers to the ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10 - so true! I agree so much :mrgreen:

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    When can we start?

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Soria Well she was astounded. She stared at Mr. Solomius, finally she got her mouth into gear and stuttered: "P-punish him? Punish my father? What do you mean by that?" ...

    Jul 14, 2009


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare