User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Archive Re: Remembered

    I second that. :P :mrgreen: Plus - I wasn't rushed! ^^ If I'm honest it was more of an "oops, I forgot" :oops:

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Ooops! I'd better post the profile(s)! Name: Shaun Age: 17, soon to be 18. Gender: Male Appearance: Power: Healing Personality: Being the new guy in town, Shaun's quite shy and ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the Shadows [preface]

    Shina! ^^ I'm here with a review for you! Although I don't think anything I have to say would be really that important. :smt110 You legend. I must say, beautiful, ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    *Saves spot!!*

    Jul 30, 2009
  • General Articles Re: My Kind of Rebellion

    Hey there, teamie :mrgreen: So I notice this had no reviews :shock: No idea why - it's a brilliant piece. Like most of your pieces actually. :P Wonderful, wonderful stuff. ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A short person covered in shining, silver armour :P Cartoony. Or: Keira Knightley's father :D EmmaJane

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Thanks Lauren! Didn't know we'd started already! :S Please don't mind if it's bad - I'm a little confused. Brian Kent He stumbled into the lavish dinning room, his beige ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    ** Thank you! Thank you! :mrgreen: Feel free to make up anything with Heron whoever posts next. **

    Jul 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Organ Eater

    Have you, by any chance, read any books by Karin Slaughter? Can't remember the name of the book but it involves someone's organs being raped. Actually, I didn't finish it ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I am indeed :P TPBM is ... at times, quite crazy

    Jul 28, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Books, and why we dislike the films!

    Don't read the book anywhere near the time the film is due out. I hadn't read the HP book in years (that's why I thought it was the last film ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Story...

    ...rats come out to dance for the moon and praise....

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Ooops, looks like my post was a little bit late. Sorry guys!

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Lauren - it's fine! I don't want Erome killed off yet :S and that was the only way she'd let 'em go. So, it's fine ^^ Heron "Steal one?" someone ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Angel's Mask (P. 1)

    For Amon360's Vampire competition. This is only the first two scenes, so more to come! If you review you would be the most amazing person on Earth! Thank you! This ...

    Jul 27, 2009


I'm so confused I've Turned To erratic Capitalisation?
— JustMeBeingMe