User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Archive Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--

    Philip He scowled. Was this some kind of joke? Like Beth, he asked, "what's so special about me?" Beth was being modest, Philip was generally confused. He'd been uncomfortable when ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--

    Philip "Ah! Sorry I'm late!" he burst into the room, almost dropping his books as he rushed to a free seat. "Sorry, so sorry - forgot." Then he blushed as ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    Could the field be close to the park? I know not the countryside, but... I want to revive this storybook. I liked it too much! Tom Aching paws carried him ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--

    Actually, I think it was yesterday... o_O So, are we starting...?

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Down For A Week: What Will You Do?

    I'd die. :( Or maybe get in some more of my novel. Read. *shrugs*

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Okay! This has been killing me!!! Arrggghhhh!!! How can the Gemma Doyle series end up here! "The Worst Book You've Ever Read" :cry: *dies* "A Great and Terrible Beauty" is ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Carbonation and Katies

    That was beautiful. So well written. Like Shina, I saw it on the homepage and just had to read the rest. Kiddie Katie is a great character. ^^ Wonderful read. ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--

    Wait! Can I join? Name: Philip Mann Kaska Age: 15! Gender: MALE Appearance: Blonde hair that is neither long nor short ... if that makes sense. He wears glasses and ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 6

    Major oops! :oops: My comment about the speechtag - scrap. What was I thinking?!!

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Hawkie - DUDE! I was so going to put green eyes! But went with brown instead... :| And you are so close! Just... scrap the brown hair and replace with ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    10/10 amazingly awesome XD

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    You are ... you are... Short brown hair? Brown eyes? A love of anime? Mmm... Correct me if I'm wrong. I am so totally guessing ^^

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Aahh! By the way, Maggie doesn't mind control! >< Catches the odd thought now and then, so mind reader . Just thought I'd clear that up. Maggie She lounged on ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Those Jonas Kids

    Hey, EmmaJane here. So I've noticed you've gotten a little impatient. Settle down girl, no one will want to review someone who calls them hypocrites and idiots. There's no need ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Oh, Shaun and Maggie aren't related! Just two separate characters. Maybe I should have said... :oops:

    Aug 1, 2009


Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
— Abraham Lincoln