User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Yay XD Thanks!

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Wow-ee. Am joining this :wink: My Character Profile: Name: Abbey Smith (Abs) Age: 17 Ability: Charm. :wink: She can have people eating out of her hand with just a smile. ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Ah! Better claim mine! will post prof. tomorrow. Male warrior in Dew Female warrior in Terrian

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    Oooh. Very good. :D More action. Right: Paws "When I get out," she growled, "and yes, when I get out, remind me to claw my brother until he hasn't got ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue to Faery Finishing School

    Hellooo there! EmmaJane here. :wink: So, I'll start with nit-picks first. Cleopatra's Golden eyes. Cleopatra, may I say, is an amazing name. One of my favourites, actually. ^^ Right, I'm ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Well, yeah, with (major) differences. Two clans, not in the forest, and such...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faery Finishing School Chapter 5

    Ha ha ha!! Hilarious. :mrgreen: I see a problem or two with this little extract. I yelled (stupidly) in shock. Ah! Brackets! Maybe use commas instead? : I yelled stupidly, ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ever After [1]

    Hey Rosey :mrgreen: Seeing as the nit-picking's been done, I'll point out what I like, and my own nit-pickier nit-picks. If that makes sense. ^^ Once upon a time… So ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Could Anyone Help Me?

    Mmmm... Keep looking? o.O Sorry for being unhelpful, but I really don't know...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Could Anyone Help Me?

    Remember any phrases/sentences/distinctive words from it? if you do, type them into the Search YWS and anything containing those words should come up. I'm afraid I didn't see it. Was ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    C'mon, guys! Post! :wink: Shaun "You new?" asked the guy behind the cash register. "Um, yeah," Shaun replied, uncomfortable. "Where you moved in? Barkers' place?" Barkers' place? What was that? ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Hey! You looked! :wink: Go you! So, you're thinking: another storybook ?? Yup, another one. :D This is about clan cats. Located in a town/city/whatever that's split between them, there ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Let's get this thing moving again :wink: Heron She read her history with tears in her eyes. She had two parents, both alive when she'd been taken, and an older ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    Yay ^^ Phant - thanks! Forgot about Paws... o.O Paws Paws stared at him. "You must really hate humans..." Leo snorted derisively. "These things are true." "So if ya hate ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--

    Okay, I'm lost :( can someone bring me in again? pleeease?

    Aug 7, 2009


People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
— Albus Dumbledore