User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Archive Re: Floating Castles

    ***And here was me thinking this was dead and buried. :wink:*** Smoke. Everywhere. It was like some living creature, wrapping its creeping, choking tentacles of grey around the guards' faces ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IMPORTANT INFO.: New YWS Transition

    Gosh, Nate. Complete snazziness. :wink: Although, I'm not a fan of the background colour of the quotes. XD :mrgreen: *sighs* I'll miss the old YWS...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: How do I delete this?

    In answer to your question = it won't. Ever. If someone's already reviewed it's unfair to suddenly take it away from them. Though it sucks. I know. :( ~EmmaJane~

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forbidden Love; Chapter 1.

    Ha ha! I'm back to finish my review! So, where was I? Ah... Without it she would cripple up and die Cripple up? I believe the expression is "curl up ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Mad_Moo, could Kitty be Opherion's apprentice? Marlic It was late in the Park. About the time the humans went home. Which was good - there'd be no disturbances. It was ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Awesome. Let's start. WhiteTiger, you can still post the profile! Anyone want to go first?

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forbidden Love; Chapter 1.

    Hey there! EmmaJane here with a review for you! Nitpicks! only 50 feet from the beach, then swam 5 feet. Ah! Numbers should be written out (unless they're stupidly-long ones). ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    You certainly can join. ^^ The more the merrier! So they say... :mrgreen: Okay guys! We have: DEW Leader - Sonnet (Mad_Moo) Second in command - Carma (WhiteTiger) Medicine cat ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Ha ha. There's room for twenty more cats... :mrgreen:

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Was it just me?

    I know! I though the up-grade had come early or something. Funny, yesterday my friend was like: "I'm sure it'll come back soon..." Huh. Anyways, glad it's back up - ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone Ever Feel...

    Some aspects from that time I wish were still here. ^^ Like manners! Carriages.. balls with sweeping dresses and the way they used to talk! Jane Austen... But, um, health-care ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Anyone really want to go first? :wink: We really are starting...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Name: Kitty Gender: Female Age: :oops: young Clan: Terrain Appearance: Personality: Curious. Often gets into trouble. Enthusiastic. Unlike her clan mates, she's not that scared of humans. If she was ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: What *WAS* The Goose For, Anyway?

    Hawkie! How you doing? ^^ So, this is a great piece. Funny :smt043 But on with the review! My nit picks: “AND THE STUPID PRIEST! I tried to teach him ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Really. O.O okay... I'll scrap my second one then. Goodbye Wes!

    Aug 10, 2009


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.