User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Archive Re: Pets

    Wow! Forgot about this! Sorry guys! phantom - so sorry! I was in a dialogue mood... but okay, fear of humans. Paws "What happened?" she asked. "Mother... mother..." it was ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    **Wow, sorry. Forgot. :S Well, here it is: Soria "I'm sorry, that was silly of me." Rathal said. "Soria, given the lack of information everyone else has concerning your father, ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dead end

    *I wanna revive this* Name: Megan Age: I've changed it from 21 to six or seven. :S Gender: Female Personality: VERY quiet and shy. You won't get many words out ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    I get what's happened, just unsure about what drama will happen next... I could do something with Erome, but I dunno what. Hmmm... Oh, and is it me or is ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    **If you guys don't mind, I'm posting from the ice-cream place - to move it along a little...** Maggie She drummed her fingernails against the tabletop impatiently. How long did ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    Question: are we allowed more than one character?

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    Here it is! Name: Hera Gender: Female Symbol: A child's handprint Personality: Zeus' afair has left her jaded and bitter, although she tries to be a good wife to him. ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    May I save a spot for Hera and post the profile later?

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    S'okay. :wink:

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Brian Kent Brian woke with a startled gasp, drenched in sweat. He searched the shadowed room desperately, sure he had heard a noise. His heart beat frantically as he sat ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Oh, I'm watching. Sorry. Brain is asleep. ^^'

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Kitty "And there - the great beast." Kitty crept behind it, her ears only just peaking through the long grass. "See how it hides it's true form through a disguise ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Too late for someone to join? :wink:

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Woopsie. Shaun They were all very nice to him. It was a surprise. Normally people were happy with their already established groups, and hated the change a newcomer would bring. ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    ** sorry for the lack of posts! I didn't know where to come in.. but, aha, the fair!** Abbey Smith "Excuse me, miss are you-?" Abbey turned to see a ...

    Aug 16, 2009


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne