User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Archive Re: Ten.

    Name: Maya Sampson Age: Only just turned 17 a week ago. Gender: female The ? one: The tough one Power: Disintegration (ability to destroy any material) Appearance: (Never mind that ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    **Okay, which characters are in this? Cause I'm confused as to who's posting and who's not... And this is gonna be a bit rushed.. sorry** Shaun "He's my brother!" she ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    The ? one: I don't know what this is What personality statement is she? I'm guessing the happy one?

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    The ones underlined are the ones taken. ^^ I can't find strike-through. Yeah, I'm having the tough one with the ability to destroy anything . Can't post profiles at the ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    He is being watched. The old man can feel the stares of the wary parents, but he cannot look up and meet their frightened gaze. His head is bowed, watching ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Stray

    **This is great. ^^ Can you base it off your pet dog?*** Profile(s): Name: Brandy Age: two and a half. (in the storybook) Gender: Female Breed: German Shepherd Personality: Fun ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Stray

    saves spot

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Yes! Remembered is remembered! Shaun Free from his toad in the hole, Shaun made his way around the shopping centre, searching for that ice cream place and those people sitting ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dead end

    Megan "Raini. That's a pretty name," she said as she followed the new woman. Raini smiled and replied, "Megan's nice, too. C'mon, just walk a bit more quickly. Be careful ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    HI!! I know it's been nearly two weeks since I was on, but I got my computer back!!! So I'll be back on everyday again! I know you're all just ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    Joining! Profile(s): Name: Sandy Moore Gender: Female Age: Sweet Sixteen Special ability: Healing What they look like: Her eyes, if you can't quite see, are a leaf-green colour. Personality: Being ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Brain Kent "Hello Brian," Richard smiled, reminding Brian of a shark. "Gah! Good evening, Mr. Parker." It was only Richard. Only Richard... Urm, hadn't that been who Brian had feared ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Kitty - Terrain “Are you the Terrain second-in-command?” squeaked the kitten excitedly. “Like Carma is for us?” “Tilly!” growled Carma. “Get back here!" Kitty grinned excitedly. This was

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Meh, DTs... :( Dunno... Guys? Heron Mikael was freaking out. They were stuck in some dingy cellar. The Asylum was tearing the place apart looking for them... Life just gets ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    OH! Tom! Ooops. Tom "Stupid butterfly" Taz muttered. "A butterfly?" Tom echoed incredulously. "You almost drowned because of a butterfly ?" "Yeah, I, um, followed it and, um, fell in..." ...

    Aug 27, 2009


Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
— Paul Brandt