User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Death of Humpty Dumpty

    Hey Echoes! Something interesting on Humpty Dumpty... Check out the second point. ;] My claim to fame is that I live there. Yeah, Colchester's a big place, so I'm not ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Here There Be Dragons - 7

    Probably years ago, 'cause I've never seen you sane. ;] Haha...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: British Stereotypes

    Oh my gosh, Blink. That made me laugh. Coffeh! And dawrg. That is indeed the true way to talk. Hugh Grant manages it very well, though.

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: British Stereotypes

    Iz it that he forgot 'bout Essex, tho, blud? ...Yeah, no. Ahaha. Welsh: Boy-o. Just...boyo. (I tease my mum with this word all the time. She's Welsh. Kind of.) So, ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: We All Are Birds. (Chap. 1)

    Hey gal. I saw this a while ago, but I've only just got the time today to review it. I have to admit, I'd only read the bottom half when ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Here There Be Dragons - 7

    I read this chapter this morning and nearly missed the bus, haha. I couldn't tear myself away, Ranger. He’s got a way of holding himself that just doesn’t fit with ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Patience chapter 1

    Hey Sarah! So, I'm here to review as you've requested. (: Beware: I might twitter on about a point until it was worn out thirty years ago. And they don't ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Little Macey (0)

    Awww, thank you Titan for your comment. That was really sweet. (: Whisperer! Thank you, too! ^^ If she moved they would get her. - Comma after 'moved' I missed ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Here There Be Dragons - 6

    It was a funny typo mistake... (: But that might just be me being easily amused... Again... And RH just likes to confuse people, that's why. ;]

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Here There Be Dragons - 6

    Pffft, Suz - it's Ryder, not Stryder. haha. Glasses, baby girl? Hahaha! And I spelt Aragorn's name wrong? D: I only read the book last year, as well... And used ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for March: Ranger Hawk!

    Congrats RH! Soooo well-deserved. (:

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Here There Be Dragons - 6

    Yay! More Dragons! I was actually going to nag you to put up the next chapter, before I saw that you had on HTBD's wall. (X Read my mind. Chance ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Little Macey (0)

    O.O Wow, thank you all for getting to this so quickly! Lele! First one there. ;] I'm trying to make this a little creepy and strange. Especially Macey. She's disturbed. ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ellie And The Magical Book

    Sure, Holly! Your work really reminded me of my first novel that I tried to write (before I got bored, like I always do...), so that was like a trip ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Kafka's intellectually stimulating reviews

    Hey Kafka. (: Would you mind taking a look at my piece in fantasy fiction? Little Macey. Thank you very much. (:

    Feb 28, 2011


if you're going to commit food crimes be civilized
— Moonlily