User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Maggie "I don't know, okay!" she burst out. She saw the disbelief in the others' eyes and felt like she'd been punched in the gut. "I don't! I'm not intrusive! ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deadly games

    Like, oops. Was gonna call him David but changed it to Aaron. Guess I'll change it back then.

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    You most certainly can. ^^ ...but we only have one space left, so there's not much choice. |: That would be... the loud one and regeneration. :smt003

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities of Seattle

    Shep "I've an idea," he whispered, voice trembling. Some of the others looked at him, but he ignored their glances and focused on his power. Guard uniforms sprang into his ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    Let's start ... now! **Would anyone want me to create a DT for this? Shout if you do** Maya ~ Tough one ~ Disintegration Great. There goes another pen. She ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deadly games

    Name: Sarah Tuney Age: 25 Gender: female History: Girl with a past :wink: Sarah Tuney is a real name, but not hers. The real one died as a little girl ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Okay, let's get this moving. Erome With a triumphant scream , she tore the door open with the wild wind as though it were made from the feeblest form of ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    **Is this a world where carriages are used as a means of transport? Soria She winced as the carriage bounced in a hole in the rough road once more. Every ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Maggie "I really don't know what's going on," she said as Ella practically ran from the room. Ella's doing something she shouldn't. Something about a childhood park. Meeting someone... Sylas' ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    Erm... when do we start? ^^ This'll be interesting. :smt003 Can I have a male human or do I have to have another god first? O.o

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    Tom He shook his head irritably. Never mind about that, just get rid of the stray first. He looked up, refusing to let his weakness show. His whiskers trembled with ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dead end

    **Awesome. Good holiday? ^^ Lump 'em in with the lot that arrives at the base? Gemma She lay back with her eyes closed, forcing herself to breathe normally. In and ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    How big are the faeries? ^^ Like, tinkerbell or normal person size? ((P.S - I love your avvie. :smt003 JDepp! ha ha ha.))

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    Evan ~ Campsite ((Sorry. I call him Shaun by mistake :( )) Evan immediately started to pack things up. He shoved the cooking stuff into large bags, while with his ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    Thanks Kitty! ^^ Okay, we'll start tomorrow. There is one spot left, leaving: The Loud One Regeneration Anyone want it? (people who already have characters - I'm allowing this to ...

    Sep 3, 2009


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly