User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Heron "This ... is all ... too much," she gasped, fighting to catch her breath. "Too ... much." No one said anything. It was too true. Heron swallowed and looked ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Sophia ~ Panther Annoyed did not cover it. Snarling and growling, it was all she could do to hold herself back. If she attacked the cage she'd only hurt herself. ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    ha ha. Soria Oh no, this can't be happening. She couldn't tell any of these people. At least, not yet. Not with Nabin's hand so warm and comforting on her ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Willow-Chapter 1

    Hi there, Tyler. EmmaJane here as requested. :wink: First of all, I can see this is a little too long and daunting. It would be easier and less daunting to ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Ha ha! That was hilarious, Buggy! Sophia ~ Panther She drew her lips back and snarled. Her long, white teeth - which she'd love to sink into the hyena - ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outcasts

    Gah! I was certain I replied... O.o Sandy "You're hurt?" she said to Zach, briefly wondering why she hadn't picked up on it. Maybe her sluggish thoughts and lethargy had ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    **Erome knows how to bring the Asylum down. Quite simple, actually. ^^ And what characters are in this? Sorry, but I hate carrying deadwood. :( I think I've got the ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Marneus "Marnie, it's raining," said a voice. He stood on the balcony, one hand griping the stone banister, the other dangling by his side. Water droplets dripped from his fingers. ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Name: Sophia Age: 17 Gender: Female Animal: Solitary and stealthy, often called "the ghost of the forest". Strongest tree-climbers of the cat family. Temperamental. Appearance: Except her eyes are bri

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Into the Depths Chapter 1

    Hello! Sorry I'm so late! :oops: It kinda slipped my mind... Anyways, you wanted me to pick out American words and find the English version? A few may have sipped ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: First chapter of book :)

    Hey there, Sophia. Welcome to YWS, A.K.A. the mad house. ^^ I can see you've got a great story going on here so I shall review it! :smt023 Nitpicks: “Master,” ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Saves spot for a panther. A kinda person.

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    *gasps!* she could become sane again (sometime in the distant future) and help them destroy the Asylum! O.o maybe...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    I'm unsure who's got who. Perhaps you could mark off the ones accounted for, or put the open spaces in bold or something. :S

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Do we start soon? Ha ha, sorry, but I can't wait for it to start. :D

    Sep 4, 2009


Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri