User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Archive Re: The Muses

    Apollo "I'm just sorry I don't see you much outside of counselling the others," he apologised. The others. Those of wounded hearts who were so often sent to his room. ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Angel's Mask (P. 3)

    **The penultimate one ... I think. I was aiming for this to be the last post, but it goes on for a bit, so I split it. Again. Anyways, enjoy!** ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wires

    Well I thought it was good. :P :D Beth, glancing through the edited piece, my only concern is that you put things in the same sentence, when really they'd sound ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wires

    Hey Beth, EmmaJane here as requested. :smt003 I love the song "wires"! So sad. I hope this won't make me cry... :smt023 Nitpicks: I'm running now. Running to the entrance, ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    Name: Apollo Gender: Male Symbol: A single golden arrow. Personality: Apollo is light hearted and loves to ponder stuff. He will help people when they are upset, by talking them ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Lost City

    ((Oh my god! I had no idea about all this! Why did I get no notifications??!! Jeez, so, so sorry. And Teddybear, Marnie's yours. ^^ Just ... wow, sorry. If ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    Sorry I sort of abandoned this storybook, I haven't had much time recently to catch up on all the storybooks I'm participating in. Also I'm a little lost. ha ha. ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Wow, I've missed quite a bit. :oops: Soria Soria was silent for a moment, silently digesting what he'd just admitted. She frowned a little, mulling over his confession. "But you ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    We can't die as soon as we've arrived at the other world! lol! That would be... :smt082 Erm.. what happened to the mirror? Is it still there? Maggie "She's seen ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    **I think Erome shouldn't have her powers. :S She'd be pretty mad, as well as mad as in insane. Heron Oh. My. God. The guard - she was moving. Oliver's ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Angel's Mask (P. 2)

    **I forgot about the competition. :oops: But due to all the encouragement and great advice I received with my first post, I thought I may continue with it. ^^ Thanks ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    *claims Apollo* Sorry, I'm outta time. Will post profile and posts later!! :D *

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Soria She felt a little faint, sort of tipsy, as though she and her mother had shared some wine. But Soria had not been near wine for some while, so ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Sophia ~ Panther "Shut up ," she snarled at the Hyena. "And stop being so stupid! Can you see me fussing with that?" She morphed back and reached through the ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Soria She was going to tell. Right now, without the others watching. Judging. Just get it over and done with, Soria. "I-I know who my father is-" "What? Why didn't ...

    Sep 7, 2009


If a story is in you, it has to come out.
— William Faulkner