User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 9

    Hello there Heffa! This was once again very good. I just notice a couple of typos, that's all. “Just a bad nightmare.” You forgot the "a". I can tell something ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Break Up: The Percfect Guy

    Cynara! You're back in the game! Excellent! I do love your work. :smt003 Thanks so much for the PM or I would have missed this! Well, on with the review! ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    O.o Just to let you know, I'm still in the game and will post later. :D

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadows of Eternity - Chap. 2

    Wow. This is so much better than the first chapter. ...Not that the first chapter was bad or anything... I think it may be because you don't have the info ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Round Like The Moon (6)

    WHO IS THE NERDY GUY?? :smt003 Yeah ... I just thought I'd glance over this again. But the mystery is killing me! ...Are you continuing with this...? Please do! It's ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Arian (a sort've long short story)

    Irish! Promised I'd get around to it, didn't I? :wink: Yeah, it looks a little long, but hopefully it'll be so good that actually it's too short. :P So... :smt023 ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Little Macey

    Hey. I'm considering continuing this. Should I? O.o Or should I leave it as it is? Please say. :D My love, ~Emma

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Into the Depths - Chapter II

    I'm doing these very slowly. :smt003 Possibly in the vain hope that when I reach the third chapter there'll be more up. ^^ So, yes, the review: I didn't pick ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    WhiteT - Zeus is still with Calliope, but you could run into Hera. :smt003 Errrmm. Is it okay? Did I get Aphrodite right? Hera "Aphrodite." Hera stopped and glared at ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    Ooops. Apollo With a small smile, he reached out and stilled her swinging arm. The feathers of the hawk soft against his fingers. "How about I take you to see ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    Hera "How dare you!" she hissed, glaring at Calliope. "How dare you!" She slipped off her seat and stalked towards the startled girl. "You and your sisters part of the ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadows of Eternity - Chap. 1

    KJ! How are you? ^^ I got mixed up. I'm reviewing this, not the other stuff. Sorry! :D But I can do others too if you want... Anyways. :smt023 Nitpicks! ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Don't die!!!!!! Erome Her eyes never left Peter's face. He would die. He had to die. If he were to- "What are you looking at?" he spat. "Peter," she rasped. ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Oooooh! Oops. *blushes*

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Ah, right, okay. Awesomeness. ^^ Marnie Clotho was holding onto his arm. Clotho. Perhaps the most interesting and trusting of all the faeries, and she was holding onto his arm. ...

    Sep 17, 2009


We always talk about the "doers" and "dreamers" but I'd like to give a big shoutout to the "tryers".
— Hannah Hart