User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Lounge, The Re: discussion on Twilight (and Eragon)

    So... who compiled the list? :D

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Scarlett Johansson

    Okay. Wow. *blinks* That's just ... amazing . There will be no words to describe the finished copy. ^^ The shading and effects are both beautiful. I love how you've ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Half Of You To Hold

    "How much do you need to buy?," I asked him Noo! remove the comma - you don't need it 'cause you're asking a question. Don't use the comma if you ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Into the Depths - Chapter III

    Hellooo! I see no more chapters are up. :( Damn, I'll review anyways. :smt003 :smt023 English/American words (or spelling mistakes O.o): it had a delectable odor . Odour. I'll help ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Round Like The Moon (6)

    Oops, sorry. Spotted some wrong advice which I'd given you. Inside the school was impossibly full, every corner people greeting each other, girls squealing in excitement, footballs flying on the ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: discussion on Twilight (and Eragon)

    pudin.junidf: just out of curiosity, what came first on the list? Edit: "The Notebook" made me cry. :smt001 I was actually on the verge of sobbing. :wink: *sighs* Wonderful film. ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Gemma Doyle Trilogy

    Only just found this thread... :D Libba Bray is amazing in so many ways. I can't be bothered at the moment to list them all. ^^ But you guys already ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Arian (a sort've long short story)

    Hello again! Here's the next part of my review! :smt003 I leaned down to whisper in the fox’s ear “Lets go Sasa,” she shot forward I missed this in my ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: discussion on Twilight (and Eragon)

    Sorry. Uh, this might be too... Sorry. I just get very passionate about Feminism. Sorry. Don't be sorry! It's a good thing! ^^ We need more people like you and ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: discussion on Twilight (and Eragon)

    "Seriously, I can't tell what emotion you're going for, 'cause you always just look nauseous." I love that line! That made me crack up so badly! It's probably because she ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: discussion on Twilight (and Eragon)

    I read it! YEARS ago. I tried to read it again, but couldn't get past the first page. ...The millions of exclamation marks just killed, and it's such a gary-stue ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Movie for Twilight (Part Two)

    B: (open-mouthed) He stole your gun, aren't you going to do something? C: (laughing) Do something? Like what? (mock-points his gun at EDWARD, who mock-panics) Freeze! You stole my gun! ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: How To Save Your Life (H2SYL) Prologue Re-written

    Oh, how creepy! Your thoughts return to the warmth of the blanket , remembering that you have already turned off your electric blanket . This just stood out to me. ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Half Of You To Hold

    Oh, whoa. The end was ... creepy? I'm unsure how to describe my feeling of unease after that. O.o Much better than the first. I loved your opening line, and ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Half Of You To Hold

    Hello cogito! I'm here to review your piece, obviously. ^^ :smt023 Nitpicks: It was 11: 05 when he called me that day. Great start here. The only thing I would ...

    Oct 2, 2009


Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash