User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadows of Eternity - Chap. 4

    KJ, you can't ask me to review this! It's too perfect. :P If I did manage to find some tiny mistake, I'm sure it would be too minuscule to worry ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Assassins Creed- Altair (part 1 full version)

    Why should you feel awkward? Everyone makes mistakes. And no, not too much work needed. I got a good sense of what was happening, and who was who. Despite knowing ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: FB Book 1 Ch 1 Part A

    Hi! :smt003 I've seen Fruits Basket! A couple of years ago... It was (and still is) one of my favourite animes! So it was pretty funny reading this and seeing ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Assassins Creed- Altair (part 1 full version)

    Hello! I'm back! Sorry about that. :) To cautiously walk towards his prey, then, when the man (hopefully) has his back to the crowd, Altair will strike with the silver ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Assassins Creed- Altair (part 1 full version)

    Hello iCarlyfan! Here as requested ;) How has your christmas been? Well, on with the review! :smt023 Nitpicks! Slowly, Altair approached his victim with ease. Good hook. I know nothing ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Ha ha. I heard it was bad. Apparently it was too condescending, did you get a sense of that, too? I want to continue reading that series, but the negative ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Arian (a sort've long short story)

    Irishhh! :D It's been a while, a long while, but here are my thoughts on the next section. :smt023 Nitpicks! We walked into the King’s chamber silently, looking down at ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oh, poor Oliver! Arya, I sorta twisted your post. :( Hope you don't mind. Heron They ran through the field, which was horribly muddy from the torrential rain it had ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Hope you guys don't mind me bringing it back from the dead. I just kind of forgot to post ... sorry... Oh, yeah, it's pretty bad, but I'm also pretty ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Devil Has Dimples (Prologue + Chapter 1)

    Cynara! I'm here to review your long-anticipated story here. :wink: :smt023 Prologue: Nitpicks: Stop laughing, it was nor funny. "Not"? It was just a little snake, no big of a ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hush...

    Note: This is something I had to do for my English Lit. It had to be a short story of 750 words, so it got quite hard towards the end. ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadows of Eternity - Chap. 3

    Sorry, it's been a while. ^^' I do intend to review all of this story, by the way. Especially after this chapter. :smt003 :smt023 Nitpicks: Sorry to repeat wheat the ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Behind Closed Bloodlines (A Short Story)

    Okay, just a very quick note to say how you've put the dialogue in bold. Don't. (: How many stories have you seen where the dialogue is in bold? Erm... ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Published Book Logic/Plot/Research Fails

    During Roran's time in Carvahall: "Those women who had been recently widowed, like Nolla..." And later... " "You can have the pleasure of waking up Nolla." (said Roran) (name) smiled ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Hillsong - 1

    Hey there, michaelahart! Welcome to YWS, hope you really enjoy it here. It's ever so wonderful. :wink: If it's any consolation, I'm hardly 14? Nope. No consolation. I've seen people ...

    Oct 19, 2009


What's the point of being a grown-up if you can't be a bit childish sometimes?
— 4th Doctor