User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (0)

    Preface “Vara’s stupid! Vara’s stupid! Stupid, stupid Vara!” Hands joined hands, forming an unbreakable circle which revolved around Vara in a cruel dance. Faces became blurred and indistingui

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    High-five X God-knows-how-many-times! My hand hurts :( Ada, DJ, Oliver, Heron, Erome, Mikael, Aylen, Mckenzie, and still waiting for Arya's reply. :D As for what's happened, I'm none too sure ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 32 & 33

    Hey KJ! :) I'm so glad you're posting more of this, because I read chapter one ... and, well, HAD to read the whole thing. Your style of writing is ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    High-five X 2! :D Oliver Ada DJ Heron Erome ...Should be enough, I guess... O.o Anyone wanna share a character? I had an idea, but I don't want three. What ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Yeah! High-five! :D Anyone else?

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    I want to know who still wants to continue this, and who doesn't. Whoever doesn't can get captured by the guards. :twisted: That way they've sort of dropped out, yet ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: White Wolf expert

    Wow, horse, the font colour in your review is not for tired eyes, lol. Anyway, Wolves, :D, I enjoyed this little excerpt, and reading more would certainly be nice. I'm ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Arian (a sort've long short story)

    Hello again, Irish! Ha... This is my final review! (And my 100th! :D) Sit back and enjoy! :) ...and stepped toward me her arms out but hesitated... ...and stepped toward ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels and Vampires-Part 2

    Hello FF! (Can I call you that?) I'm here with the review for the next section! I though you deserved a more thorough review from me today, so I've been ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dream or Reality ?

    Here as requested, Slandie! ;) I'll try not to manage my words, lol, but here are my thoughts on "Dream or Reality"! :smt023 Chat/MSN speak: Reading chat speak in a ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Forever and Always

    I'm really confused with what is happening in your story. I mean ... what..? Everything seems everywhere, and pretty random. Maybe you should slow down a little more and explain ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Awakened (prologue)

    WOW, Cy! That is so suspenseful! I'm on the edge of my seat, desperately wanting to read more! Tell me there's more! In the short time that I’ve lived I ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Okay, I don't know about anyone here, but I need a quick headcount. Oliver's with the guards at the entrance of the tunnel. Ada's with Ephraim an Mikael and they've ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels and Vampires: Part 1

    Forgottenfallen! Here's my review as requested! :D Wonderful start here, but a few little things jumped out at me. 1) It appears basically everyone has reported that they feel the ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Arian (a sort've long short story)

    Hello again, Irish! How was your christmas? Oh, and a happy new years eve! :smt003 Shame there aren't any new years smilies... :( Oh well, I'll have to make do ...

    Dec 31, 2009


Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp