User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (0)

    BenFranks! Thank you for your lovely comment! ^^ Fantasy fiction is amazing. ;) You should definitely read more. C: Drago101! Aw, thank you too! The village will be briefly explained ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 9.

    Ha! No, Bryony, no more fish just yet. :D But soon. C: Lauren - ah, yeah... It's not too realistic, huh? ): But I've changed the next chapter a little, ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (0)

    Oh. My. Gosh. O.O Thank you all for your comments! It was a wonderful surprise! Brii , Wolfdaemon , Durriedog , Legendaryrose , and giantslenate09 - Aw thanks so much, ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Book: Miracle In CracowChapter 1

    Hi there, Nike! Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll have a great time on this site, it's a fantastic place to sharpen your writing skills, with many wonderful, funny people ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper: [1] *edited*

    Hi Pink! Nice story! I just read it and noticed a few tiny things... “I think you’re stupid,” Laelia stated. Great opening line. That instantly made me curious. C: they ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 9.

    So I have been given advice to focus a little more on Amelia. So I have. C: She's in for a bit of "a nasty surprise". To those who reviewed ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Deadly Secrets- Prologue

    Hey wonderingkate! This was a nice, short and sweet piece. I just noticed a few small things. the pounding heart that lies in my chest I feel you sort of ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    This fell flat on its face...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Thunder (prologue & chpt. 1) foul language

    Oh my gosh, Skittles! I love your user name and picture! They're both so amazing! ^^ Ahem ... yes, onto the review... I love this idea, and I can see ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 8.

    Thank you for reviewing, guys! :smt003 I was thinking I left this too long to start posting again... Miriam - Thank you for the extensive review! As usual - I ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 8.

    Um... It's been a while, I know. Sorry... I spent a while on other ideas and neglected this one. But! Here is chapter eight! It's been quietly gathering dust somewhere ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (0)

    Thank you Bluepetra and Kinla! I've edited it now, everyone. Please tell me what you think! I mean, can you tell I've just added that part on? Does it differ ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (0)

    carelessaussie13 - Thank you. ^^ As for the jagged line, do you mean what the children are saying or the description following it? Meadow - Thank you also! I know, ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    As for what's happened, I'm none too sure myself. Oliver's still captured. Ada went off with Mikael and Ephraim to change their appearance. I think they're still in the shop... ...

    Jan 16, 2010


I don't care what the miserable excuse is for showing the death of books, live, on screen. Men, I could understand; but books! -
— Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2