User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romeo and Juliet a Twist in the Story

    Surely he's over Rosaline? ;) I thought the ending was done very, very well. I wasn't expecting the twist at all, as I figured you were just puppeting Shakespeare’s characters. ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Annoying?

    Thank you for bringing this up, because this really confuses me! I used to use the second rule, but I've been told that the "ed" version is better. Yet when ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Chapter 6

    Hi! I saw your chapter ten ages ago, read a little bit through then realised it was actually amazing, so I went to the beginning. Blooming brilliant. I've loved every ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Other Re: Sweet sacrifice for true love

    Wow, magicwithin, that was great. But I spotted a problem or two: I've anticipated your arrival, fantasized over the precise point of our first embrace, forming various understated conclusions of ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: FREAK

    Where did you stop reading? I didn't. I read it all. Stopping was an unbearable thought. C: Even if you had posted loads of chapters I doubt I would have ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Don't Have a Title, but Please READ! (Chapter 1)

    Hey noheroes! Can I call you that for short? Welcome to YWS! This is a wonderful site, filled with people always eager to help and develop your writing skills. I'm ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Dark and Dangerous Place (Sh. Story)

    Hi! This is a short story I had to do for English. It had to relate to another creative piece of writing, so that's why this is quite descriptive and, ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Fashion Designing @shubhiloves2write

    Could you make the picture smaller? I mean, it would just be easier, sorry to be a pain. I like this dress. C: I could see it in Debenhams, I ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Grammar

    I was guilty of not capitalising my "i"s when I first joined. It didn't take me long to change that. C: Yep, YWS has turned me into a sharp-eyed, nit-picking ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: First Blush(Edited)

    Hi Nativecatcher! I just read your unedited version before spotting this one, and I have to say, I preferred your simple "Thursday was when it first happened" to the new ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (0)

    Sorry it's taken me so long to thank you all - I've been out of the country for a while. Holiday. :D TreeHugger12 - Both Clara and the other children ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Golden After - 1.1

    KJ! You have something new here, I see. Well, I did enjoy it. Although I spotted: Yet another reason to mourn Father’s violet passing Violent? It always annoys me when ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 10.

    Okay, so the first idea was that Mr. Davis was the driver of the car. Then realised how stupidly unrealistic this was. Although, him being the passenger is also unrealistic, ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 10.

    10. Mr. Davis “I didn’t think his scars were that bad,” came the sound of Maya’s voice. “Personally, I thought they made him look yummier.” Just shut up , I ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Deadly Secrets-Chap. One (Title help?)

    Hi Kate! Thanks for the PM, I wouldn't have caught this otherwise. C: And once again I did enjoy it. :D Anyways, on to the review! My foot inched downward ...

    Feb 6, 2010


And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro