-
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (4) OM
Thanks WritingSpitfire ! I really appreciate the review. I'm terrible with tenses, and always mess 'em up. She grabbed her phone and dial l ed Kieran’s number. It's an American ...
May 17, 2010 -
Re: Shifters: Chapter 11
Hi Spitfire! Thanks for the PM! Well, on to the review. “No . ” (: Full-stop missed. What started as a gem for a ring became as big as a ...
May 16, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (4) OM
Omitted Chapter.
May 15, 2010 -
Re: Lyssa and Elvira: CH. 1
Hi Lavender! Whoa! Perhaps before posting next time, you could set the layout to 'story'. This looks like a solid wall of text - not at all appealing. But don't ...
May 4, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (3)
Chapter Three Slowly, Vara turned around. “Me?” she repeated. “The master wants to see me?” Leo nodded. “Me specifically? Like, he asked for me?” “Yes, and we all know how ...
May 3, 2010 -
Re: UnAcceptaBle Part One
I softly kissed him softly. I don't know why, but it just sounds less awkward this way around. His lips pressed back against mine and I could just feel the ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: Slayer (Chapter Three)
Hiya DD! Sorry it's been a while - I've had a hectic week. (: Anyway, you have certainly delivered in this chapter! Can't wait for the next! ;D ..And I ...
May 1, 2010 -
Re: Shifters: Chapter 10
Hiya! Another great chapter. (: Loved the whole shirtless scene, and that one between her and Nicolas. Lovely. Well, on to the review! He looked as though he was mocking ...
Apr 27, 2010 -
Re: Slayer (Chapter Two)
Hey DD! Thanks for the PM! I would have missed this otherwise. I wouldn't worry too much about the description. It will improve, definitely. I just looked over a bunch ...
Apr 25, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (1)
Yup. C: But this one's larger. And doesn't go anywhere near school settings. As for Kieran's reaction ... that needs work, I admit. ): Kieran was meant to be going ...
Apr 25, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (2)
Chapter Two Vara paced back and forth outside the master’s room. Her teeth dug so deeply into her bottom lip that she tasted the iron tang of blood. But she ...
Apr 25, 2010 -
Re: Slayer (Chapter One)
Hiya! Welcome to YWS! This is a wonderful site to improve your writing and I hope you enjoy it on here. :smt003 This has plenty of potential, but to really ...
Apr 23, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (0)
Hey, it's been a while. Just to let anyone who still wants to read this know that I've combined this with another idea, so I have a different first chapter. ...
Apr 23, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (1)
Thank you both for taking the time to review! (: And thank you for your suggests, Kara. I've edited it now and I can't help feeling it's a lot better. ...
Apr 22, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (1)
Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons Chapter One Rated for Swearing. “We’ve got the stone.” Rick strode back and forth, speaking urgently into a mobile. Dust that had been disturbed ...
Apr 17, 2010
