User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Like System for the Forums Improved

    Ha. *Likes* I especially love the idea of being able to see who liked it. I'm stalkerish that way... (: Thank you, Nate!

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Swan Song (2)

    Snnnnnoink! Thank you for telling me about this or I would've been missing out. (: Issues: Sometimes your MC didn't feel the same age, as Tanya mentioned... To me, this ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (20)

    Suusssiieeeeee! *hands plate under the table* Shhh.. Don't tell Tanya... ;] imagesCA3JMOLH.jpg :D Okay, so I actually started reviewing this Friday night, but got distracted and haven't gone back sinc

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (20)

    :D Good, good. Haha, just teasing, but we'll see how it goes... 6 cards away, but probably about .......two or three chapters away. (: He's such a freak, I love ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Elements: The Question - Chapter 1

    Hey, Alex. So I don't really wander into this forum, but I saw your story and it intrigued me. :) It reminded me of Flashforward, did you see it when ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (20)

    Tanyaaaaarr! Thank you! ^^ I hope you didn't get in trouble, haha. Vara's always been cruel to Emily... O.o And I though there were moments where she seemed to act ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Swan Song (1)

    Wow, twelve years! ...That is a long, long time to be editing a story. How are you not sick of it? ;P Well, Snoink, I'm really quite surprised this hasn't ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (20)

    Chapter Twenty Contains swearing, guns... etc A/N: I hope you all enjoy this chapter. The whole story was based around this, pretty much. ...I have strange dreams. ;] But, yeah, ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Here There Be Dragons - 8

    WOOHOO! Another one! (I was going to nag you about this the day before yesterday, but figured you'd be too stressed over your SATs to really appreciate that...) Okay, so ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: [Insert witty title nobody else has thought of]

    Hey Azila. I would really love it if you could look at the first chapter of my novel, Little Macey , in fantasy fiction. Thank you! ~Emma

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Little Macey (1)

    A/N: Hi everyone! So, here's the first chapter. I've also made a group, Little Macey for people who like groups... (: Thank you in advance for any reviews! Especially mean ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: We All Are Birds. (Chap. 2)

    So, I've ruined this review by skipping to the next chapter. Now I know what happens next... ....Mwhahaha. NITPICKS Oliver’s father had bought the Mustang for him for his 16th ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Shot of Arrogance (Chapter One)

    Skinsy! I saw the link in the News Feed. (: So...Even though I haven't read any of it before... I'm here to review. (: NITPICKS "I thought every girl dreamed ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Here There Be Dragons - 1

    haha , please don't take me seriously. Don't stop this. Ever Wow, Palip! I was going to say! ;P RH, if you ever stop this I will never forgive you! ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: She killed me.

    Wow, that all completely went over my head. Seriously, I am so confused right now. Let me figure this out and you tell me if I got it right or ...

    Mar 6, 2011


I don't have much knowledge about marsupials.
— ForeverYoung