User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Fated Prologue and Chapter 1

    Hi Sillyducky (I love your user name, by the way!). I'm here to review! C: My, my, your prologue was certainly gripping. It was done very well, especially the first ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (6) Part Two

    Chapter Six (p. 2) Voices sounded, snapping Kieran from his thoughts of vengeance. They grew louder as they got closer to him and Kieran tried to struggle into a sitting ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (6) Part One

    Ha ha. Matching internal clocks? lol Okey doke, sorry for the confusion! About a year ago, Emily bumped into Kieran, and after a while recognised him from when they were ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (6) Part One

    A/N: Hi all! This chapter has been split into two parts because otherwise it would be too long and boring. Chapter Six (P. 1) Kieran was lost. Hopelessly, horribly lost. ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (5)

    Cheers, you two! I promise it will get interesting soon! A little more so in the next chapter, perhaps... I hadn't anticipated how long it wold take to set everything ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Chapter 13

    Hiya Spitfire! Sorry for the reviewing delay! I was around a friend's and didn't want to do it on my phone! :P The first thing that jumped out at me, ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (5)

    Chapter Five A couple of minutes later and Vara was up and about. And on a mission. She barrelled past Darius who, annoyingly, had been waiting outside for her. She ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Chapter 12

    LOVED this chapter. And yes, the caps are entirely necessary. ;D You've got so many scenes in here that I really adore. Like the scene where they nearly kissed, sorry ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (3)

    Thanks Tanya! Shhh! My head will explode, lol. ;D That's a good point, but I was aiming at how her overreaction showed her bond with the Master. If that makes ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Fox and the Prince (3b) - Name

    Hi Kyllorac! I really enjoy your story! I think it's partly the language you use, but mostly I just love the dialogue between the prince and the fox. It's very ...

    May 25, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Novels and Novellas

    :O! I love you! Seriously, it's so kind of you to offer to review novels, as most reviewers don't do them. ^^ Well, could you please take a look at ...

    May 23, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hi Skins! Could you do me a massive favour and review the first chapter of my novel? Pretty please? It's called Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons . And possibly ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (4)

    Thanks Spitfire. (: Appreciate it. Errors have now been dealt with, insert evil laugh here. Yeah, if I'm completely honest I haven't got the Awakened/Asleep thing nailed 100%. Vara knows ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (4)

    Chapter Four Vara jerked awake, and found the first thing her eyes focused on was a banner pinned on the ceiling. Welcome back!! The cheery red letters spelled, of course ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: NECROMIA: Of Beginnings

    Same as the others. This isn't really a critique, but an oh-my-gosh-that-was-really-great kind of review. The dialogue was my favourite. And your characters were very well established, especially the

    May 17, 2010


the day belongs to expectations but the night belongs to me
— canopy