User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (10)

    Thank youuu! Spitfire! Glad you had a good time in Germany! Was the weather good? (It's been quite grey in England recently. :[ ) Ahem, thanks for the review.. :] ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (10)

    Chapter Ten Vara stared out of the car window, watching the people stroll past. She heaved a sigh and tapped her fingers on a photograph of a young woman. In ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (9)

    Thank you so much you two! I've been struggling to find the time, and once I've got the time I've been struggling to find the motivation. Which is silly 'cause ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (9)

    Contains: Blood, violence, swearing . All that lovely stuff. ;D Enjoy! Chapter Nine The Harpies’ screams soon had all six of them pelting toward the white city. Given the situation, ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Possessing Maya - OLD

    Hi Tanya! Sorry I'm late, but gosh, if you write another short story, or anything else, please do PM me again! of all the short stories I've read, this has ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Chapter 14

    No, no! Not offended. Amused. C: lol Sarcasm doesn't really work well when people can't hear my voice. ): And Tanyaa! I've nearly finished your review. Love the story. Expect ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Chapter 14

    Hi Spitfire! Sorry I'm late! Woohoo! 'Nother chapter. Procrastinating? Well, I can wait, just as long as you don't stop writing! ;P Anyways, first off, and like some others, I ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (8)

    :O! Tanya! I love him! I'll call him ... Tooth! lol Even if he has more than one... This chapter felt more transitional that the other ones because there's nothing ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (8)

    A/N: Hi! It's been a while, sorry! What's happened is I'm at the "wall" stage of writing, where I get distracted by other ideas and end up abandoning the one ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (7)

    Hi guys! Sorry it's taken me so long to thank you for your reviews, I've been on and off my computer all week, but never long enough to be able ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (7)

    Chapter Seven “I have done everything she asks. What more does she want from me?” Vara paused, her fist hovering over the Master’s door. She had meant to knock, but ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Flight Towards Freedom

    Hi Spike! I got your PM and while I'm useless with poems, I just love the message behind your words, so I thought I owed you a review! Well ... ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Acacia

    Im sorry i posted the wrong part of the chapter and now i can't figure out how to delete!! :( Ah ha ha. Well, that makes explains the whole "what's ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (6) Part Two

    Thanks you two! Ah, Computer Man didn't turn up, so I'm still on the old thing. ;] Tanyaaa! Rick Two nodded at the berks standing closest to Kieran. um, what ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Acacia

    Have you ever had that terrifying dream where you run and you run, but it’s never fast enough to evade the monster chasing you? That’s me right now, except your ...

    Jun 14, 2010


the crickets are humongous
— snapshot