-
Re: Shifters: Chapter 15
SUUZZZ! You don't mind me calling you that, do you? YOU POSTED A NEW CHAPTER! Yes, caps are necessary. Of course they are. C: I'd forgotten how funny Crys was! ...
Sep 23, 2010 -
Re: Fated Prologue and Chapter 1 (revised)
Ahh! Ahhh! I remember this!! Ahem, well, the first paragraph is still gripping. I especially love the repetition of "six years". Very dramatic. Your MC tends to rely on the ...
Sep 22, 2010 -
Re: -deleted-
So, I got bored with work and decided to look on YWS for something to read (because I need to get back into the habit of reading and reviewing) and ...
Sep 21, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (12)
Thank youuu Spitfireeee!! I will change that right away as it does look a bit funny. C: I can't wait for more shifters. But it sucks that you have no ...
Sep 20, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (12)
Just so you don't panic too much.. They're not indicative of chapters or anything, they're just the random ideas that pop up in my head. I've got five for one ...
Sep 16, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (12)
Wow, Tanya, that was so quick. It was almost like you knew before-hand that I was going to post! Creepy.. ;P haha I didn't know tyres were spelt any other ...
Sep 16, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (12)
Chapter Twelve Emily was waking up. Vara turned the car onto the short road that lead up to the house, the tyres crunching on the gravel as she drove toward ...
Sep 16, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (11)
Um, I hope you know what you've let yourself in for, too... :P This whole project is huge. It's one of the biggest projects I've undertaken and promises to fill ...
Aug 30, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (11)
Awww, thank you! You guys have a knack for making my head swell to, like, eight times its size... ;D And Tanya, I somehow stumbled on to your website and ...
Aug 29, 2010 -
Re: Ice Cold Fire: Chapter One
Uh oh. I just got off work again... So I apologise in advance if I'm too much of a monster here. ;D Rawr. I'm gonna make pretty colours with this ...
Aug 29, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (11)
Awww, thank you, Spitfire. You made me smile. A lot. ;D I'm glad you liked it. I put a lot of effort into it, even though that made it go ...
Aug 27, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (11)
Thank you, Tanya! ^^ Actually, I am verrry serious when I write and often have a frown of frustration on my face. That happens about as much as when I ...
Aug 26, 2010 -
Re: Ice Cold Fire Forward
Hi Stargazer! I'm here to review your story this fine evening. C: 1. Okay, first things first. Presentation. When I clicked on to this story, all I saw was this ...
Aug 25, 2010 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (11)
Chapter Eleven ***Contains swearing and violence...*** Kieran gasped for breath as he and the others slammed themselves against the wall of the city. He pressed his back against it as ...
Aug 25, 2010 -
Re: Possessing Maya edited- OLD
Tanyaaa! Yay! I'm first! Second time lucky, huh? I'd done a review but the bloody internet lost it when I clicked 'submit'. Let's just say i am not amused at ...
Aug 25, 2010
