User avatar

EmmaJ

  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    YWS is just amazing. Its given me many an hour reading, reviewing and having fun. Its helped me with my writing. And best of all I've met a life long ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you name your things?

    The vacuum is called Henry, my tree (small, in my room, have no idea what kind it is) is called Jim , my bass is Bob and my guitar is ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Umm. Kinda tall , dark curly hair ,brown eyes and a sunny disposition.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs. Simply amazing.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books You Read This Year

    *Snow Flower and the secret fan. I love this book , if you like chines history and culture and you want to fall in love with two wonderful women you ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Influences

    Songs infulence me sooo much, with out some song there would be sertan sences and story lines that I would not have evan come up with and I know that ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Cullen?

    Oh why make me pick. I can't desid I do love Edward yay for vampires and all but oh dose not love Mr Darcy

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you fear?

    I am cool with the dark , spiders ,being alone all of that but I do have two completly irashal fears. Cars. I have a fear of raods, cars being ...

    Feb 4, 2009


Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt