User avatar

EmmaJ

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Anomaly 1

    OK so here is chapter one of three (so far). I just have a few things to say before I post it, One I know my grammar and spelling suck ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Crooked Smile & Sad Eyes

    That was very nice. Romance with a dark past is always the best. I like that Holly said no to Joshua but -and this may be just me , i ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Suicide Note

    Oh my , I almost cried. I hope your not planing on killing yourself , that would be talent gone to waist.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Anomaly Prolog

    Thanks, I totally see what you mean and I will post the first chapter but it's just now I am a little scared

    Feb 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Anomaly Prolog

    OK so I have been working on a story called Anomaly. It was just meant to be a one off short story but now I have 3 chapters , it ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -untitled- Preface

    That was very good, if I read that on a blurb I would buy the book right away. Keep at it.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Where'd my muse go????

    I try and find an friend that I could bass a character on or if you can't find a friend maybe a famous or historical person. I an other thing ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books You Read This Year

    *Snow Flower and the secret fan. I love this book , if you like chines history and culture and you want to fall in love with two wonderful women you ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Influences

    Songs infulence me sooo much, with out some song there would be sertan sences and story lines that I would not have evan come up with and I know that ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Cullen?

    Oh why make me pick. I can't desid I do love Edward yay for vampires and all but oh dose not love Mr Darcy

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you fear?

    I am cool with the dark , spiders ,being alone all of that but I do have two completly irashal fears. Cars. I have a fear of raods, cars being ...

    Feb 4, 2009


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk