User avatar

EmmaJ

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Anomaly chapter 2

    I am back :) I have spellchecked to the best of my and my computers ability. I am always open to story line advise and I love it when you ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I picked up a camera, this is what I got

    Natural :)

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Would a character smoking in a novel bother you?

    I have a character that smokes, but he is trying to quit hehe. I think if it adds to there personalty then why not, sometimes it might even be a ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Dusk and Dawn

    Oh that was lovely, reminds me of my best friend. :) well done.

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you name your things?

    The vacuum is called Henry, my tree (small, in my room, have no idea what kind it is) is called Jim , my bass is Bob and my guitar is ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: first person verses second person

    I like third and second but I always use, and read books that are in first, it makes the reader feel closer to the characters and I always find that ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Revolution: Prologue

    Ooo very good, post some more :) I like your style , it leaves you wanting to know more about Jack and the mysterious charter James. And Jack/you is right, ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Jinx

    I am a big Meg Cabot fan and I have read alot of her stuff (apart form the princess diaries) and I saw this book in the book shop the ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    7/10 Like like very much. There is a saying from Ghandi that I love and try to live my life by. 'An eye for an eye will make the whole ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 2

    Oh yay you posted it. Very good , I do have one comment thought , the beginning seemed to move a little fast , like a day a sentence. But ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled Story - Chapter 1

    “Have a good time. See you at Christmas!” Luciano’s mum said as he run up the school steps. While he did so he observed loads of friends talking together. He ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Anomaly 1

    I am a big fan of Stephenie Meyer but if you are pointing out the bit I think you are, the thing with the eyes. I did not pinch that, ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Umm. Kinda tall , dark curly hair ,brown eyes and a sunny disposition.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs. Simply amazing.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Anomaly 1

    OK so here is chapter one of three (so far). I just have a few things to say before I post it, One I know my grammar and spelling suck ...

    Feb 6, 2009


Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana